EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)

Go down 
+3
Ryan
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
유♥유★EⓝV
7 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) Empty
PostSubject: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:13 am

Yepper! EricMS Is V75, Better, Coded, And Working. From All The Hard Work I've Had To Do, And All The Waiting YOU Did.....
EricMS Presents.... THE ERICMS BETA EVENT!!!!

Edit Of 1/10/2010: I Am Happy To Announce That This Beta Event Is Being Changed And Released.

What The Fuck Is The Beta Event:

The Beta Event Is An Event In The New EricMS V75. It Will Last From January 15th - February 21st!

OMG COOL, WHATS IN IT?! :

Well, Inside EricMS, Randomly The Server Will Be Online, If Your Able To Get In.. You Will Be Able To Participate In The EricMS Online Event! It Can Be Anything, Random, Like Hide And Seek, OX Quiz, Where Am I?, Etc.

NICE! WHAT ELSE!! :
Well, On Forums, Questions Will Be Asked, And In-Game.
Get Them Right And You Can Gain A Cool Item That Will Not Be Released To JGM's Or Any Other Player. Meaning If Tons Of People Are Playing, 1 - 3 People Will Be Wearing That Item, And One Of Them Can Be YOU!

OMG I CALL THE FIRST ITEM!@@!@! WELL? ANYTHING ELSE? :
Well, Ofcourse. The First 2,000 People To Create An Account, Get The Custom MSI Starter Pack With All The Customs! You Will Also Get Set To The GM Job (Meaning You Get GM Roar)!

IF I GET A QUESTION RIGHT, HOW DO I CLAIM MY PRIZE?!! :
Well, Once You Tell Me, And Your The First To Get It Right You Will Get An Award! You Can PM Me On Forums, Or Whisp / Smega Me In-Game!

WHAT HAPPENS IF I RANDOMLY JOIN, DO I GET SOMETHING SPECIAL?!?! IM SPECIAL YOU KNOW BITCH! D: :
Well, You Will Gain A Beta Item From Me. All Beta Item's Will Be Different. If It Isnt Pro, Dont Argue. You Get What You Get. Your Beta Item Will Get 1,000 All Stats.

Current Events That Will Most Likely Happen:
OX Quiz
The Question Game
About Me Game
Where Am I?
Hide And Seek
Jump Quests
And Many More!!

Current Prizes:
Custom Items
5,000 Rebirths
GM Mounts
Alot More...
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 am

U should make the beta have every1 being GM for like a week, then ur idea for the rest of beta time pirat
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 am

If They Got GM Then After its over there chars get deleted.
*This is responding that its not happening.*
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

I wanna be the first price. JAYYKAYY?

Nah jk, Is it allowed that Jgm's also allowed to parpicate??
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Umm why I'm one of the first 2000 players but I dint get the custom items lol?? XD Razz just wondering.... Razz
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Eric.
Do you still have the text I typed up for the EricMS Grand Re-Opening event?
I'll think of a better name since that time is past now, but I think we should still do it.

I even have a new item I'll make that will be exclusive to the winner.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 am

TheDreamer wrote:
Eric.
Do you still have the text I typed up for the EricMS Grand Re-Opening event?
I'll think of a better name since that time is past now, but I think we should still do it.

I even have a new item I'll make that will be exclusive to the winner.

duh.

Code:
(lol old user name in Thread title)
BUT SERIOUS BUSINESS.
As Eric uploads the new video, we'll get a flood of new players. And what better way to welcome new players...
THAN A MASSIVE EVENT?

And I don't mean massive as in the one Eric did to make Kira earn his GM spot, where it was a three staged event with JQ, T/F, and item recovery...

I MEAN BIGGER. So much bigger. But I'm low on ideas. This is what I got so far. "----" means it has nothing there yet.
(As in, this will be an actual thread once approved)
[quote]Well, with permission from Eric, he's let me throw a huge event to give away a godly dagger, and a few items of your choosing.
[size=15]By godly, I mean over 5K Weapon attack, and +xxxxx LUK.
You'll also be able to choose one chair, one mount, one MSI, and you'll get a few thousand slime erasers thrown in.[/size]

Yeah. Srs business.
Anyways, this will be a series of five events, each fairly difficult. The one who gets the most victories wins the dagger, which I spent a whole fuckin' week scrolling. Your attack will SKYROCKET regardless of RBs (Unless they were high already).

The events go...
-----'s Server-wide Music trivia - Random lyrics will be sung through !say or smegas. Each person who responds first and correctly gets part in the rest of the events. You can only win this once, so don't answer a second time.

-----'s _______ -

-----'s _______ -

Eric's Coding T/F - Just like another one we had at the beginning, where Kira won his GM spot. Remember? Now we do it again.

Romeo's Ultimate JQ (Three parts) - A three part Jump quest with a few GMs monitering. Each GM is monitering the whole map that this goes on. When someone completes the map, they signal the next GM to warp the player to the next map. The maps go :
- ____
-El Nath naked climb
-The Ghost Chimney[/quote]

BIG EVENT WILL GIVE BIG PRIZES. Just common sense.
Don't know who should host the Music trivia...No ideas for the second and third. Plus, we'll need a few GMs for the last event.
I figured Eric would to do his trivia again :0
And we'll want at least 20-30 participants in the event, otherwise it's kind of a narrow competition.

So. [color=blue][size=17]Aside from missing aspects[/size][/color], GOOD IDEA?
And yes, I did just happen to make the JQs near impossible.

I still have yet to Scroll the dagger fully/ask Eric to simply edit the stats, but it'll be there when we have the players.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 am

THEN SHIT WILL HAPPEN, AND THERE WILL BE B&s.

-Unrelated
Also, watching Scott Pilgrimm Vs. The World reminded me that I need to make a B& hammer for GMs.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 am

Eric's coding t/f... hmm what is that
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 am

T/F = True and False.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:05 am

I know that -___-
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 am

Then why'd you ask? Derp
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:37 am

I meant the Eric's Coding part.
Derp
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:47 am

Through basic logic and the common knowledge that Eric is "THE" Pro coder, we can determine that Eric's Coding T/F is a True or False event based upon coding!

SO FUCKING COMPLICATED, I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Seems complicated. lol
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 am

TheDreamer wrote:
Through basic logic and the common knowledge that Eric is "THE" Pro coder, we can determine that Eric's Coding T/F is a True or False event based upon coding!

SO FUCKING COMPLICATED, I KNOW.

I Already coded the entire OX, T/F, and all the others. all accessible via !ox me.

Then !ox controls the maps, telling the users which is O/X (X/O), T/F (F/T?), etc.

If whatever side is wrong, you use !ox true / !ox false. It will kill that entire side of the map and after they click ok it says they lost and warps to henesys.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 am

I smell sarcasm...
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am

Sounds... supercalifragilistexpialidocious. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Bacon

Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 am

omg i love the where am i? Event and the OX Quiz along with Hide and Seek
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Hope I can be ingame for an evemt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)   The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It) Empty

Back to top Go down

The EricMS Beta Event! (Were Working On It)
Page 1 of 1