EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~ Empty
PostSubject: [NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~   [NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~ EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:14 am

So Many Noobs Here, But Hey! Thats Awesome, As Once All These "Noobs" Figure All This Out And Become "Pros" We Will Get An Insane "Community"!

So, This Is Our EricMS V75 FAQ / Help / Etc Stuff That You Might Need.

If You Have ANY Questions, I Can Try To Help. All I Know Is Im AFK Alot, Coding The Server To Make It Alot More Insane Then It Already Is.

- What Does EricMS Look Like IN-GAME? Click Here!
- How To Download EricMS? Click Here!
- Can't Connect To The Site? Download HERE.
- Brand NEW Item's! CLICKY.

EricMS V75 - FAQ!

Question: I Get An Error "We are unable to connect to the server due to a firewall check".
Answers:
1 - The Server Is Offline, I Control If Its On / Offline Or Not.
2 - Your Client Is Outdated, Please Download The Newest At http://69.162.166.180:41/?
4 - Your Client Is NOT Located In Your MapleStory (EricMS) V75 Folder.
5 - You Didnt Download MapleStory v75.

Question: I Get An Error "The program can't start because ijl15.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
Answer: Drag Your EricMS_V75.exe Client Into Your MapleStory v75 Folder!

Question: I Connect To EricMS V75, It Goes Black, And Disconnects Me With A "-214(BLAHBLAHBLAH) Error"!
Answer: Please Right-Click EricMS V75.exe And Click "Compatibility".
At the bottom, Check mark the box that says automaticly run as administrator (something close), and then change the compatiblity mode to run on Windows XP. (Service Pack 1/2 - Your Choice).
Next, When Clicking EricMS_v75.exe, Please Spam Click Your Mouse. (Left-Click Spam), Until You See A Wizet Intro. Then You May Stop, And It Should Be Fixed.
NOTE; You will probably have to do this every time, or you will dc again.

Question: Theres no world, all i see is "EricMS" icons in maplestory letters?!
Answer: That is our custom world, click it to being your journey.

Question: Theres no world, not even anything that says "EricMS"?!?!?!???
Answer: The World Servers have crashed due to localhost connections to the EricMS Database. - You will have to wait for a restart, or contact one of our EricMS Administrators.

Question: I Click The EricMS World, But Theres No Channels?!?!
Answer: The EricMS Servers Have Just Been Restarted, Wait 5minutes And Relog, They Should work.

Question: I Click On The EricMS World, And Select A Channel, But Its Stuck On A Loader?!?!
Answer: Your having trouble connecting to the non-hamachi ip's. make sure the ericms host (Eric) is online, and that his router and pc is online. Please wait until we get a 24/7 Dedi.

Question: I Make a character and it wont work?
Answer: This is OLD, and should be fixed. BUT If it isnt, just exit your client, and retry.

Question: I Made a character but after i click OK it wont work?!
Answer: EricMS Is porting custom items to your character and updating settings. It can take up to 5minutes to make your character. Dont Worry! once its finished porting, your Character will look AWESOME!

Question: I Click My Character And I Dc?
Answer: Our Revision Files That You Have Are Outdated. For The Most Updated WZ Files, Revisions, and Updates, Please click HERE. (And Then Click "Downloads")

Question: What REV's Do I Download? (Parts, Too if needed)?
Answer: You Download Rev 7 To Whatever is the newest. (AKA Part 1 to the last.)

Question: How come the EricMS Website you provided wont work?
Answer: Its Non-Hamachi based - Meaning if my network or router crashes, the site goes down. Ask Admins because Almost all admins know me in real life and can contact me at any time.

Question: I Download the EricMS REV 1,2,3,4,whatever part i clicked, and after i click "Download" It says "Find","Save",and "Cancel"!?!?! What do i do!!
Answer: Download WinRAR. Google it, or click HERE!

Question: I Went to download winrar, but i dont know my computer bit-size, what do i do?!?!
Answer: Click your start menu icon, (looks like a vista icon or just says START at the bottom left corner where you shutdown your computer), and then Right-Click on COMPUTER (or MyComputer, whatever you see), and then Click "PROPERTIES". A Window will open! Find "System-type:" And to the right it says your bit-size.
EXAMPLE;
System-type: 32-bit Operating System (This is Mine. find yours.)
After you have, select the one from the winRAR selection on the link above.

Question: After I select my character, it doesnt go in - it keeps walking?!
Answer: The EricMS System is detecting you as a scammer trying to hack donator points, vote points, mesos, items, and customs that you only get once. Please relog, select your character, and click "Delete my character". Then Click OK, OK, and OK (If theres a third OK). Now Click "BACK" (Bottom Left), And Re-Click the EricMS World. Now Re-make your character and your fixed!

Question: Im not in a starter map, and i click my char but it wont go in?!
Answer: You are stuck until a EricMS V75 updgrade to EricMS v83. Otherwise, make a whole new character to fix your problem - we are sorry for any harm done to your character, but if theres a very special item you had, we will be happy to give it back to you again.

Question: How do i open this spoiler thing?
(Example):
Spoiler:
Answer: Click On The Bold "Spoiler" Text. It Will Open A Large Bubble! Smile

How To Fix Disconnections!
- Complete Step-by-Step Tutorial.

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝV on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
the1998

[NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~   [NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~ EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

Great FAQ thanks! lol!
Back to top Go down

[NEW!]Brand New EricMS V75 FAQ! WORKING~
Page 1 of 1