EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, EricMS Users!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

Hello, EricMS Users! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Long time no see! (:

Well, for any users who come and check on our forums, I'de like to thank you! (Incase we ever Re-open, Restart, or Reborn.. o-o)

Just came to say Hi, and if you'd like to chat/talk/whatever, Chat me up on MSN!

kthxbai(:

~EricMS Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
KNIVES 魂の嵐

KNIVES 魂の嵐

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 am

(VERY late entry FTW) Welcome back, Eric. I really liked your server. It should come back up again! I'm not turning on D.Chaos or anything, but it would be nice to have a getaway from the annoying beggars, and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 am

Hey Eric, I really enjoyed your server to. When this server gets re-opened, I will be faster then an airplane... o.o
I hope everything and all the good times will return.
Vith, Grand, You, Whit and Jordan were my closest friends. I hope I will meet them all at another server.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 pm

(ANOTHER Late Reply! Hooray!~)

Well, anyway, I'm back... again.

So... did the server shut down? We all transferred to D.Chaos MS EX? I mean, I played that server before.... Didn't love it. Mad

And same with Frogboy, I'll be back when it opens. Fast.

Probably a little selfish of me, but I /really/ hope EricMS will come back. Sad
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Hii All.

I used to love the server, the community/players, and all my precious staff.
You guys helped this server improve to the tops.

Although, I might program more for servers, I'm an Administrator/Owner of D.ChaosMS EX.

I might program an awesomesauze source, make some tuts on how to make servers, and all.. Might not.

I have pretty much ended maplestory; if I do go on, I'd be found on D.Chaos more then likely.

---------------

@Frogboy
You were an amazing friend, I've known you longer then anybody in this server, or any other. You were one of the first 10 to ever play EMS, it's been fun having you hear for almost 4years+ (:

@Knives
Haaa, I see you alot on D.Chaos, so yeah. I also have you on msn I think so I see you pretty often when i'm on xP

@Gracie
You were really cool! You were the fastest to get GM, and became very VERY popular pretty fast!, You were also active and created some pretty cool videos of EMS on it's Revisions, thanks!

EricMS won't be re-opening for one reason sadly.

Due to a hacker hacking me a few months ago, they destroyed my computer + source and so all of EricMS (Databases,npc's,commands,etc) are all gone.

Feel free to play D.ChaosMS, it's changed alot, it's pretty sick.

Thanks again for visiting this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 am

유♥유★EⓝV wrote:
Hii All.

I used to love the server, the community/players, and all my precious staff.
You guys helped this server improve to the tops.

Although, I might program more for servers, I'm an Administrator/Owner of D.ChaosMS EX.

I might program an awesomesauze source, make some tuts on how to make servers, and all.. Might not.

I have pretty much ended maplestory; if I do go on, I'd be found on D.Chaos more then likely.

---------------

@Frogboy
You were an amazing friend, I've known you longer then anybody in this server, or any other. You were one of the first 10 to ever play EMS, it's been fun having you hear for almost 4years+ (:

@Knives
Haaa, I see you alot on D.Chaos, so yeah. I also have you on msn I think so I see you pretty often when i'm on xP

@Gracie
You were really cool! You were the fastest to get GM, and became very VERY popular pretty fast!, You were also active and created some pretty cool videos of EMS on it's Revisions, thanks!

EricMS won't be re-opening for one reason sadly.

Due to a hacker hacking me a few months ago, they destroyed my computer + source and so all of EricMS (Databases,npc's,commands,etc) are all gone.

Feel free to play D.ChaosMS, it's changed alot, it's pretty sick.

Thanks again for visiting this forum!

I visited you but you were keep ignoring me D=.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, EricMS Users!   Hello, EricMS Users! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, EricMS Users!
Page 1 of 1