EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]

Go down 
+2
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
유♥유★EⓝV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 am

Well. Gasp. I Guess Im The Owner And Admin Here So I Should Make A Guide. nomnomnomnomnomnom.

Edit: Having Trouble With This, Say Have Some Error, DC, Etc?
We Have A EricMS V75 FAQ, Which Can Be Found HERE!

Anyways, Let's Start! (?)
What's Required:
WinRAR - Required to open our .WZ Files We Packed to .RAR
A Computer that has at the minimum 582MB RAM.
Fast Internet (Or else this will take hours - or even days)
A Brain - Im Not even kidding. 200users dont know how to do this. Sad, Just Sad.
Microsoft Loopback Adapter REMOVED (Follow The Guide In Teh Server Guides Section)

After Meeting ALL Requirements,
Lets Begin The Downloading Process.

Step 1 - Downloading v75!
Spoiler:

Step 2 - Download Gigs Of Custom EricMS WZ!
Spoiler:

Questions,Answers,Etc Will Be Answered Here Rarely, And At the EricMS FAQ Frequently.

Step 3 - Updating! (Updated!)
Spoiler:

More Suggestions On Helps, How-To's, FAQ's, Guides, Etc. I Can Do, Please Tell Me - Comment / PM Me Or Talk To Me via EricMS.

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝV on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm

I will make soon a video about it. So dont make an video!!
Back to top Go down
snorlaxlau

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 pm

just a suggestion:
try NOT to use megaupload. To use it, people have to wait 40 seconds and they have a limit of how many files they can download in 24 hours. use mediafire. i like that 1 Very Happy you can download it almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:41 am

snorlaxlau wrote:
just a suggestion:
try NOT to use megaupload. To use it, people have to wait 40 seconds and they have a limit of how many files they can download in 24 hours. use mediafire. i like that 1 Very Happy you can download it almost instantly.

Mediafire cannot contain the size of our files.
Then again, now that we have donations, we could afford an account for unlimited space.
But can you download any size files for free also?
Back to top Go down
snorlaxlau

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 am

TheDreamer wrote:
snorlaxlau wrote:
just a suggestion:

Mediafire cannot contain the size of our files.
Then again, now that we have donations, we could afford an account for unlimited space.
But can you download any size files for free also?

probably. yea i think so. im thinking of donating. but first i needa be able to play the game -.- sighhhh. the map.wz is really annoying to download. somehow, my computer just wont download it.. ill get it done soon though.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:

from what i heard, your quitting. why? because you got demoted. your lucky i even allow you here due to that. that is selfish bitch-ness. Anyways, im probably making a video too. more videos and guides, the better. (I Guess?)
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 am

유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:

from what i heard, your quitting. why? because you got demoted. your lucky i even allow you here due to that. that is selfish bitch-ness. Anyways, im probably making a video too. more videos and guides, the better. (I Guess?)

w8? I liek said that only once and the rest of it was a joke?

I didnt said that? Who told U that?

I would never quit EricMs. I only will quit when its getting closed but thats logic. EricMs is liek MY LIFE!

Andd what chu means whit Selfish Bitch-Ness?
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:

w8? I liek said that only once and the rest of it was a joke?

I didnt said that? Who told U that?

I would never quit EricMs. I only will quit when its getting closed but thats logic. EricMs is liek MY LIFE!

Andd what chu means whit Selfish Bitch-Ness?

Its Selfish Bitch-Ness when your quitting just cause you dont have JGM Powers. And making jokes? You always say your making a joke about that and end up saying it.

Then You Just Said "I Didnt Say that", After you admitted to saying that. o-o;
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 pm

I never would quit EricMs.....
Iam liek9 months here and i still enjoy it! Why I would quit?
Even if Im banned for chatbox i stay here.

O.O Still, Who did told U that?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

You've had talk of quitting for a while now, although the reasons for those were for the "Permanent Mac Ban". Even so, I can see where Eric's reasoning is coming from.

And I've never heard the "jk" or "I'm kidding" from you, so I don't see how you're making that defense.

Also, this seems irrelevant to the topic of "NEW! HOW TO DOWNLOAD" as it asks no questions or states technical problems.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 am

Dude, I only sayed that I dont feel like playing EricMs anymore. But that doesnt mean I will leave. Even im not Jgm anymore, SO WHAT? Idc about Jgm like I did be4.

Even I wont get it back, I dont care anymore about it. I can play atleast EricMs. And Eric can delete those replys anyway so yeah.

And U never heard it but we got different timezones remember?

I am always joking/hanging around. So U cant even say anything if U never see me.

Back to top Go down
Destevate

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:12 am

Could you please make a two-part Megaupload file?

Reason 1) Megaupload won't let me download anything more than 1 GB
Reason 2) Deposit files is too slow(80kb/s) probably because it's in Europe, it'll take about 3 hours to finish
Reason 3) Megaupload let's me download 10x faster (800kb/s), only a couple of minutes to finish

I hope you put a different download link before my download reaches 50% Razz

Dest is out!

Edit: Never mind, I need to start LOOKING for things.
Back to top Go down
lolzsalad

lolzsalad

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
lolzsalad

lolzsalad

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

It does not work!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]   [UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!] EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Try again when U can connect to EricMs or when EricMs is online, if U need any files go to the headsite.
Back to top Go down

[UPDATED!]HOW TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL! [SCREENIES!]
Page 1 of 1