EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! Empty
PostSubject: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

-Removed Most Of This..
-Continuing On,

From Here On Any GM Inactive / I Dont See At All Will Be Demoted By 8/25/2011. Yes, New GM's Have Been Arriving. Hopefully It Boosts up! (:

For All The Users Who Probably Came Here Due To The Title "GM Hiring", Yes.. GM Applications Will Be ALPHA/BETA By 8/14/2011 And Will Be Opened.

Note: I Will ONLY Be Saying this ONCE! All Users MUST Read The Announcement Inside GM Applications! "How To Be A GM [Rules/Guidelines]". If You Dont Read It, You Application Will Be Permanently Deleted And You Therefore Wont Ever Be Accepted Under My Terms. Please Read It. Wink

Lastly, Until Our Community Is Back Up And Running, Alot Of Updates Might Occur, Also Alot Of Disconnections Within The Game Due To Restarts And Updates In-game. Also, Website UI, Links, Downloads, Etc Will Be Fixed Soon And Updated.

What We Need! And GM Hiring / Forum / Etc Hiring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key:
[-] = We Have An Open Spot
[Like a Star @ heaven] = There All Full, Sorry!
[+] = We Have Some In The Spots, But Still Have Open Spots For More.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[-] Currently Looking For An Advanced GUI Website Designer With Java Scripting, PHP, HTML, SWF, GIF, And Other Advanced Web Application Experience. You Will Become GM In-Game And Forum Moderator / Chat Moderator / Chat forum Moderator If Chosen.

[-] Currently Looking For Forum Graphics Designers Who Are Awesome At MapleStory Looking Forum GUI. This Involves Backgrounds, Icons, Banners, And Misc Looks For The Forum.

[-] Currently Looking For Forum FAQ Makers. This Is The Person Who Will Be Making The FAQ Thing When You Click On The Forum "FAQ" Icon At The Top.

[-] Currently Looking For A GTOP100 Highly Advanced Banner Creator. Yes, This Must Be The Greatest Looking Banner In the Entire Gtop100.com/ Site. It Has To Have Awesome Text, Cool Animations, And ALOT Of Features Showing How Cool EricMS Is.

[Like a Star @ heaven] Looking For Forum Cleaners~ Yepper, Forum Cleaners Will Clean The Forum With Old Forum Posts And Spams That Are Created. These People Will Delete Any Unwanted Threads Too.

[+] Forum Moderators - We Are Looking For Forum Moderators. These People Will Moderate The Entire Forum. They Have Power To Inform Me Of Infracting People, Delete Posts, Threads, Etc, Have Moderating Power Of An Entire Forum, And Can Help Any Other User Here. They Must Be Highly Active! They Also Must Answer All Questions Asked By Any User Here. You Must Have Knowledge On How To Install The Game Too If Its Asked Inside The Help Section. These Moderators Have Access To The Authorized Personal Section.

[+] Extreme Imaginations - People Who Can Make And Make And Make And MAKE Tonss Of Suggestions. Suggestions On WZ Edits, Commands, Maps, Forum Threads, Common Questions, Download Sites, Hairs, Mounts, Anything That Can Be Imaginable.

[+] Game Moderators - These People Will Be Moderating The Game For Me. They Will Be Hosting Alot Of Events, Giving Out Non GM / Admin Items, Spawning Mobs In The FM And In Random Places, Dropping Some Free NX, And Entertaining The Entire Game. Helping Users That Dont Know What To Do, Finding Bugs, And Other Things To Make Players Crazy For EricMS.

==================JGM Position==================

[+] Staff Donators - People Who Donated Will Get GM If Active And Want To Choose One Of These Requirements Such As Game Moderators. Donating 50$ Will Automaticly Get JGM Lv 2 And You Will Learn How To Become A GM.

Note: All Users Who Become Donators - If You Hack, Threaten, Or Personally Offend A User In Any Way,Shape,Or Form Will Be Banned If They Donated Or Not.

More Postitions Coming Soon. (?)

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝV on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Toxication

Toxication

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

Simbdit is a jerk
He is a fucking sad guy he made laurissa feel bad.
You actually a girl??
Hmm, ya maybe know who i am.
Maybe you didnt know something, but im a pro hacker;)
I can make this site hell slow.
I can fuck this site up with virusses.
And i can log in as admin so i can upload virusses Wink
You don't know what to do right?
U think banning, u don't think right.
Ip ban =
I can use proxy so i can still go on site.
Ban =
I can make new accounts
Ip ban + ban =
I can use proxy then make new account
Come get some noob

Greetz, Shandor - 64.185.224.70
Your piggy Smile Asshole
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 am

Just stfu ^^ This isn't the right section to tell this shit about simbdit. He's a good person and I know it. You dont know anything about Lau neither Simbdit. You dont even know them irl, so stfu, You dont know anything. And this server is already DEATH. So please, go get a life. I'm not looking for problems, but those 2 are good friends of mine and I hate it when people talk shit about them both. -No offence-
Back to top Go down
Toxication

Toxication

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 pm

U nub?
I know lau in real life lulz...
She was in love with vith but then it broke up
Stfu FrogBoy
I know you from xat;)
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Toxication wrote:
U nub?
I know lau in real life lulz...
She was in love with vith but then it broke up
Stfu FrogBoy
I know you from xat;)

Did you fucking heard the story what he told me?
You fucking idiot, and last thing. Server is DEATH. So go fucking ahead? Site isn't hacked yet. What you just told me is actually BS!
Niqqplzgtfo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!   [Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Updated] Staff Demotion & New GM Hiring!
Page 1 of 1