EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Nexon and Hackers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

About Nexon and Hackers Empty
PostSubject: About Nexon and Hackers   About Nexon and Hackers EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey I just wanna rant about Nexon

First of all, If they don't want private servers why not just sue them all instead of waiting like 100 years till they go down I think it's stupid I mean they're smart cause they live and studied in Korea which has like high education

And about Hackers
It's just not right you hacking a private server I mean it's already "hacked" in a way its just sad seeing someone hacking in a private server <.< friggen hate private servers hackers and if they get angry they smega that the owner sucks and the gm sucks I mean its their fault for using the hacks and getting caught friggen hate their personality

No offense lol!!!!
~Ryan king
Back to top Go down
Pwnzor30

Pwnzor30

About Nexon and Hackers Empty
PostSubject: Yeah   About Nexon and Hackers EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Dude I totally agree with you on the hacker thing. But on Nexon,not so much.
Nexon may be educated and super smart and all, but they just cant take down every server at once and just do it with the click of a button. Nexon taking down private servers requires first the warning, then the letter from Lloyd or someone, and then the lawsuits and sueing like you said.Its A LOT OF SHET. All of that=takes more than a month.JUST FOR A SERVER. But yeah.

-High five for hamachi servers lasting forevarrr tho-
SUCK IT NEXON lol!
Back to top Go down

About Nexon and Hackers
Page 1 of 1