EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD] Empty
PostSubject: [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD]   [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD] EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:03 am

My Friend And I Found A Cool New Game. Psh, Alot Leeched Off Of MapleStory But Legal Since It's Created By Nexon.

Finished Patch and New Updates COMPLETED. The Game's Next Patch was done, and now working. Heres a pic of me at level 20. :]
[Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD] Everplanetclientlv20itz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I'm Level 20 and Completed Planet 1. Planet 3 Is Done and the rest are in Progress. I'm level 20 and im currently getting Some Images Translated to get passed there. We've achieved mounts and stuff too. NX Is also perma i hear. 2,000NX In GMS is 200 in Everplanet!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Game's Called "EverPlanet".

To Get There, Go Here: http://everplanet.nexon.com/events/110324/intro.html
Click On The Third Icon. 2011.04.21 (Towards the Bottom).
Scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM, and find a big BLUE button.
Note: Best viewed in FIREFOX.
(Maybe becuase KMS is better in Chrome? o-o)

So yeah.. That's the main site.

Registering?
The Game is currently beta and will NOT require a KSSN (Korea Social Security Number for M/F Identification). It's Only Experience (Beta Accounts). Now, You Can [HIGHLY ILLEGALY] Get A KSSN If you really want to know how. You can probably get sued for everything you have by hacking into someones social security.. I mean really.

Anyways, "Experience" Means "Guest" In Korea Test Servers. So You Only Need A Username and a Password and then it's finished.

How to make it?
After getting to the main site, find the username and password login.
below it you'll find one big icon with a skinny old guy in a red overall. (Underneath U-OTP). Yeah! Where the "Go" Icon is! Click eht!!!!!!!!!1111
It'll show 4 steps.

1. Register
2. Login
3. Game Client Start & Patch / Install.
4. Upgrade and Go Premium / Full.

Ignore them all! Well, not "all".
Click the first icon. A Box will popup.

In the box;
The first box is "Experience ID". (Your username)
The second box is "Links", in Korean it means Password. (Your password)
The third box is "Password-re" in Korean it means "Re-enter Passowrd" aka Confirm Password. (So retype your password).
Checkbox the I Agree to the terms of service. (Checkmark the box)
There's two buttons. Click the left one for OK and the right one for CANCEL. (Click the effing first one?)

Notes:
Under the boxes, if you see red its an error. Blue/green means its okay.
For a password, it requires at least 4-6+ letters, and MUST include NUMBERS too. Or else it wont work.
That's about it.

Next, After the first icon you clicked to register, there's two boxes. Enter Your Experience info in. (Your username and password you just made). And click the small box to the right. After, it should refresh and the replacement of the boxes is a blue button. That means logout in korean. Underneath, Says your username. Below your user, says "Welcome!" in korean.

Moving on, to the right is the game start. In-order to play the game from korea you need a Nexon Download Manager. This open's nexon's patchers and installers and allows direct access to find the game starter. (Basicly how you open GMS..)

So, to do this, install it. Figure it out, if you downloaded GMS,KMS,EMS,BMS,CMS,JMS,etc and/or other nexon games, it will work.
Now now, don't click on the installer. It downloads 4-8kb/s MAX. Yes, we originally tried from U.S. Download speed, then went to a Korean Proxy which went around 900KB Download speed. Took 2or so hours.. Its 923MB.
Instead of taking doing it all the hard way, I uploaded it to MEGAUPLOAD for you.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78PV0OCT

After the download, open the folder and paste it to your desktop. Double click it ONCE, and then this is where it gets hard. You'll see the installer in ALL KOREAN. So lets explain this.

One box will open. Like a Terms of Service.
You'll see all this korean shit.
Then two buttons at the bottom, Click the left one. It'll take a bit but another box opens. Now That's where You DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!
The beginning means C:\Nexon\Everplanet (REQUIRED TO PLAY).
Now, checkmark the boxes if there is any. It's just accepting terms again..
Now, again click the LEFT BUTTON and it should take 5minutes to install instead of 7hours. (We originally tried this in U.S. as i said..) It can take a bit for the box to load. After that, it gets pretty tricky tricky. First, click "OK".

---UPDATE---
We now fixed HShield. Just Takes up to 15minutes each patch. Takes about 30minutes for the actuall Game Patch.

Anyways, This is how to update the current versions hackshield. Smile
If the game ever has an update / patch,
Go to the HShield folder.
Right-click on HShield.exe and run it as admin. (Highly required)
Next, wait until it's finished. It'll go away.
Then browse to HShield\Update folder. Click On autoup.exe and Select Start Update. Let the message go away itself. (Fixes some bugs).
Now Double click on GameClient.exe ONCE.
It will get to Nmco and then fuckup. This is perfect!

After the install finished, Theres a happy tomato with korean letters called Everplanet.
Double click it. Re-enter the same website you went to and re-login where it showed last time. Now click on Game Client after your logged in. It shall launch in show the same box and after Nmco it will check for patches, connect to the GameDb and enter.

Selecting the world and logging in;
First, you see 3 nexon intros.
Now it shows like 5 worlds or whatever.
Click the first one.
Now you see 2 boxes. (the other 2 are to buy with nx i think o-o)
Click the first one. Now at the bottom left theres two buttons. above it is one big one. Select it.
Now, choose male/female,and your look.
The first box is the NAME. to the right is the OK.
Make your name and get through.
Now choose your job. click on the play button to see what the job looks like.
The arrows choose which is which..
Click OK And then you see an intro. If you see an intro your in.
You might Disconnect every few minutes, it might be because the gay Nexon people detected an illegal Hackshield bypass. I Coded it and fixed the bypass many times, i even coded a new bypass, i still dc. I'll figure it out after i get the notice / error translated into english.

Also screenshots too if i can get passed the game..

I'm Level 20, IGN is "iTzEric123", Warrior class, I'm usually on Channel 1, I use world 1, and I have no guild yet.. Just started too!

But since the game (in my opinion) WILL Be better then GMS. It's basicly like GMS was in beta version.

What you will hate about this is, everything in-game is korean. You can only connect and play. Pressing esc is the menu.. On that menu you can change your screen res, keys,etc. bottom middle left is quick slots. Oh and everybody there is korean and you talk in english so they can't understand you.

Awesome news:
in the game, you can meet cool people like Spadow who plays. Its fun and is awesome to play. The UI is your computer screen, and the graphics are amazing! (Better and high quality unlike maplestory). No, no quitting or anything just something to do in spare time. :]

Enjoy!

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝV on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD]   [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD] EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:22 am

Hmm. Seems OK I guess.
Not joining anyhow lol.
Back to top Go down
[JGM]ʇเгเקร

[JGM]ʇเгเקร

PostSubject: Re: [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD]   [Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Not playing. I faxeng hate when I see japanese words and I can't read them. Drives me crazy bounce
Back to top Go down

[Nexon Korea Update]New EverPlanet Game! [+DOWNLOAD]
Page 1 of 1