EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokable's GM App :P

Go down 
+5
Nephirus
유♥유★EⓝV
~Simbdit~
Illegal
Pokable
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Pretty sure Romeo wasnt demoted. Server died and most of our staff were never seen again. He sprites yknow?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Illegal wrote:
Pretty sure Romeo wasnt demoted. Server died and most of our staff were never seen again. He sprites yknow?

He wasn't talking about me.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 pm

@God naw i wasnt demoted for that, "LOGAN" which most of you may know, reported to Alpha that I was randomly jailing people in the FM. It's pretty unbelievable.
and @TheDreamer. Thats my point, like I said, I waited long enough until i knew for sure I wasn't going to be accepted. And by that time, the server was down. Its totally retorical if you guys are saying I'm only allowed to apply for one server.Not only that but on D. Chaos MS for sure, i've been there long enough and waited for months now im SURE i will not get promoted again. I guess I'll try to work my way to posts, OH BTW @illegal no Eric didnt delete them, I did. LOL

Last edited by Pokable on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm

So it's pretty much settled, he'll be fine once he has the posts.
(And to be honest, I don't fully understand that "Loyalty" policy myself)
Sorry for the grief everyone gave you.

"Logan" sounds familiar...
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Good grief :3
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Oh yeah and Logan was a Gm in ericms before he came to DchaosMS I heard.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Ah, THAT guy. So I was right.
I knew he hadn't changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Holo
EricMS Forum Moderator
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:55 pm

If I were you, you really should follow the loyalty rule. Somebody got banned because of it.
Anyway, yes. Logan was a GM here before he couldn't take any more of Eric's teasing and he rage quit.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Holo wrote:
If I were you, you really should follow the loyalty rule. Somebody got banned because of it.
Anyway, yes. Logan was a GM here before he couldn't take any more of Eric's teasing and he rage quit.

Wrong, the community was horrible atm. Kitty was fighting with Eric, I was fighting whit Romeo, Vith's life was depressing. He sayed, if the community wont be better I will quit.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 pm

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
Holo wrote:

Wrong, the community was horrible atm. Kitty was fighting with Eric, I was fighting whit Romeo, Vith's life was depressing. He sayed, if the community wont be better I will quit.

Actually, it was a bit of both of your stories... But this is a GM application, I don't think we need to get into this.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 am

The Dreamer wrote:
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
Holo wrote:

Actually, it was a bit of both of your stories... But this is a GM application, I don't think we need to get into this.

That's what just came up in my mind.

Anyway. Gl getting those 50 posts. -nospam-

And the other time be sure to read the requirements before posting. And if you readed it than be sure to have them also.
Back to top Go down
Holo
EricMS Forum Moderator
Holo

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
Holo wrote:

Thats not true. Logan quit because of Eric teasing him too much.
Even Eric said that it wasn't true. .__.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 am

Holo wrote:
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
Holo wrote:

Thats not true. Logan quit because of Eric teasing him too much.
Even Eric said that it wasn't true. .__.

NOT THE TIME OR PLACE. Seriously.
And FYI, I was trolling him.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 am

o____o Is it 50 posts or 40 posts o.o
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 am

It's been 40 as long as I can remember.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 am

@Offtopic
Logan Rage Quitted After I Spammed Him For 3days saying He doesn't have a Girlfriend and will never get one. He told me to gtfo so then I spam warped him to jail and dc'd him a few times. Then He started cursing at me where he was un-gm'd, and then called me an asshole and I banned him; which is where the Chat War came. Thats when Adrian joined logan's side and then Adrian got banned next (Which was on the forums). I never told you guys, but yes.. Adrian,David, and Logan all came back. David couldn't play, too many tests so he left. Adrian wanted GM, I said I'm not giving you GM, so he quit. and Logan quit cause I wouldn't give him GM either. Which is why Adrian and Logan are total noobs. All that matters to them Is getting Game Master. /trololol's

P.S. No, FrogBoy.. Are you high? I wasn't fighting with jordan. That was way after. I honestly forgot the big parts, I just remember it being something how she was wrong when she thought every item was Admin or something. Then I banned her and kept banning her which is why she raged on me via YouTube. We had several wars before that, I remember she left a few times from them but then came back.

Anyways, for the most part all is good now.

@Ontopic.
As far as this app goes, Danny Didn't you have an old account here? That one's already staff. ohwait.. Nevermind, that's Experiment. I've only seen you a few times after sam came anyways, which she was just banned last night. As soon as you play a bit more I'll think about it. Yes, you are active on chat sometimes, though. Maybe you'll start out as and/or only be a Chat Mod.. Since I don't think you play D.Chaos anymore, do you? All I see you on is there chat.
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 am

유♥유★EⓝV wrote:
@Offtopic
Logan Rage Quitted After I Spammed Him For 3days saying He doesn't have a Girlfriend and will never get one. He told me to gtfo so then I spam warped him to jail and dc'd him a few times. Then He started cursing at me where he was un-gm'd, and then called me an asshole and I banned him; which is where the Chat War came. Thats when Adrian joined logan's side and then Adrian got banned next (Which was on the forums). I never told you guys, but yes.. Adrian,David, and Logan all came back. David couldn't play, too many tests so he left. Adrian wanted GM, I said I'm not giving you GM, so he quit. and Logan quit cause I wouldn't give him GM either. Which is why Adrian and Logan are total noobs. All that matters to them Is getting Game Master. /trololol's

P.S. No, FrogBoy.. Are you high? I wasn't fighting with jordan. That was way after. I honestly forgot the big parts, I just remember it being something how she was wrong when she thought every item was Admin or something. Then I banned her and kept banning her which is why she raged on me via YouTube. We had several wars before that, I remember she left a few times from them but then came back.

Anyways, for the most part all is good now.

@Ontopic.
As far as this app goes, Danny Didn't you have an old account here? That one's already staff. ohwait.. Nevermind, that's Experiment. I've only seen you a few times after sam came anyways, which she was just banned last night. As soon as you play a bit more I'll think about it. Yes, you are active on chat sometimes, though. Maybe you'll start out as and/or only be a Chat Mod.. Since I don't think you play D.Chaos anymore, do you? All I see you on is there chat.
Ive been on as much as I could. Ive seen you on but you were AFK for the most part. I IMed you and I said I started school. My parenrs are strict abd they only let me go on for a hour for the weekdays. Erm... think about what? I dont play D Chaos. I only went on before we had the dedi and the server was offline. Im on their chat helping people which is true becayse their chat is more active. If im on their chat, im on ericms chat. I usually dont say anything on chat unless someone else says something first. Im more active on chat more then the server.. Your usually never on when I am. Sovwhat did you mean by think about it? What...?
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Yeah I DID use to play EricMS but then I had to quit, because of school and by the time I got back a few months later my account was gone. And yeah I quit D. Chaos already and I've been on EricMS for the past few days. I'll try to be more active, but school is starting soon, and i'll be on daily depending on how much homework I have or other assignments, But other than that like i said, i'll be on daily.

~Edit~
I'm always on xat on both D. Chaos and EricMS xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokable's GM App :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: