EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokable's GM App :P

Go down 
+5
Nephirus
유♥유★EⓝV
~Simbdit~
Illegal
Pokable
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokable

Pokable

Pokable's GM App :P Empty
PostSubject: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Name: Danny

Age: (Doesnt matter but put anyway. So I know how mature.): 14 Razz

Experience: I've been a GM in about 8 servers now, some of which include: D. Chaos MS(Demoted after like 2 days xD), LoveStory, CandyStory, RagingStory, HeavenMS, and so on.

Position you are applying for: SGM Lv. 3

Proof of Work: (images of things you did,code examples,etc): Well I dont exactly have any exact pictures of me being a GM but I got some photos of the items I made as a GM:

Pokable's GM App :P GMEvi

Pokable's GM App :P GMEvi3

Pokable's GM App :P GMEvi2

Extra: (Anything extra to make your app awesome.): I have some experience of Wz editting and make banners daily. I'm in process of learning how to code, and it's going quite well. I spammed the 40 posts but yeah i dont think it said I couldn't andI guess I spammed in the right section anyways. And yes I have experience of GM and hacking, I got banned from AT LEAST 5 servers xD. Hope I get the position, Thanks much. kthxbai

Last edited by Pokable on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:03 pm

In the pictures, you were applying for a staff spot.
lol.
Pretty sure posts in spam
DONT COUNT.
Gl nevertheless
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 pm

yep in the pics thats an app spot for some other server Justin Hosted Razz i was taking ss' cuz he needed evidence too :3
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

Eric is YouFail.org
xD
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am

So, this is basically what you did:
-Reads in GM rules-
"40 posts, got it."
-Spams the hell out of everyone in the spam section-
-Makes an application-
..Really?
And, if you applied while being a GM in another server, that makes you untrusted.
Although the application is good, I can't accept this, not at the moment, atleast.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:

And, if you applied while being a GM in another server, that makes you untrusted.
Although the application is good, I can't accept this, not at the moment, atleast.

Exactly. You were a GM in a server and I saw in the background you were already applying for another.
and im still trying to find the post where it says spam posts dont count. I can't even go in the spam forum anymore..
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 am

OMG, There's ME. ;D
/special
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Nephirus

Nephirus

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 am

What is requirement for JGM 0-0
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

-Donate 15 dollars.
-Know eric a long time and be a long friend of his.
-Apply and you will be tested as a JGM first.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:
So, this is basically what you did:
-Reads in GM rules-
"40 posts, got it."
-Makes an application-
..Really?
Alright, I agree with everything you said, but this one part:"And, if you applied while being a GM in another server, that makes you untrusted.
Although the application is good, I can't accept this, not at the moment, atleast."
I don't understand how applying for another server would make me untrusted, the other server wanted evidence so i took screenshots on window screen. But if you're worried that im just going to random places applying,then you're wrong xD I made that app decades ago.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 am

Oh and I forgot to add that I already told Eric ahead of time I was gonna spam my way through, and all he said was, "LOL XD". o____o
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 am

Pokable wrote:
Alright, I agree with everything you said, but this one part:"And, if you applied while being a GM in another server, that makes you untrusted.
Although the application is good, I can't accept this, not at the moment, atleast."
I don't understand how applying for another server would make me untrusted, the other server wanted evidence so i took screenshots on window screen. But if you're worried that im just going to random places applying,then you're wrong xD I made that app decades ago.

Look at it this way.
If you're a GM in a server, you need to stick and be loyal to it.
That means you'll have to be a GM only in that specific server.
So, if You are loyal, you won't apply to any other servers while you are a GM in that server.

You understand what I mean now?
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

Look at it this way.
If you're a GM in a server, you need to stick and be loyal to it.
That means you'll have to be a GM only in that specific server.
So, if You are loyal, you won't apply to any other servers while you are a GM in that server.

You understand what I mean now?
What if i tell you this, I wasnt accepted not only that the server is down.
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 am

Pokable wrote:

And what if it was online? if you got accepted? it's the meaning that counts, Pokable.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

And what if it was online? if you got accepted? it's the meaning that counts, Pokable.
The meaning that counts? Thats kinda my point I waited, but I wasnt accepted. And a few days later the server went down. So NOW that the server's down I'm applying for another one.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am

Pokable wrote:
~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

The meaning that counts? Thats kinda my point I waited, but I wasnt accepted. And a few days later the server went down. So NOW that the server's down I'm applying for another one.

STILL! If it didn't go down and you were accepted. Your applying for as many servers as possible?
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 am

Illegal wrote:
Pokable wrote:
~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

STILL! If it didn't go down and you were accepted. Your applying for as many servers as possible?
Wtf is that supposed to mean LOL Just because there's a Gm app in the background it means im applying for a ton of other ones? And I didn't apply for any other server until the server was down. IF I were accepted and the server didnt go down I wouldnt be applying.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 am

Pokable wrote:
Illegal wrote:
Pokable wrote:
~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

Wtf is that supposed to mean LOL Just because there's a Gm app in the background it means im applying for a ton of other ones? And I didn't apply for any other server until the server was down. IF I were accepted and the server didnt go down I wouldnt be applying.

I mean once one comes down or is still up, you are trying to apply for another server thats maybe more popular. You have to be loyal to the server. Anyways, the spam topics were deleted. Now you only have 8 posts
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: ChickenChickenChicken   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 pm

And whom do you think they were deleted by. And your throwing the same shit back and forth. the only word i see in every single comment is the word loyal. OKAY W/E I ALRDY SAID I DIDNT APPLY FOR ANOTHER SERVER UNTIL IT WAS DOWN. So basically what your saying is that I can only apply for one god dam server even if iwasnt accepted. thats just pure bullshit.
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Pokable wrote:
And whom do you think they were deleted by. And your throwing the same shit back and forth. the only word i see in every single comment is the word loyal. OKAY W/E I ALRDY SAID I DIDNT APPLY FOR ANOTHER SERVER UNTIL IT WAS DOWN. So basically what your saying is that I can only apply for one god dam server even if iwasnt accepted. thats just pure bullshit.

Okay, this was copied from the rules, now, just imagine that D.Chaos was EricMS for a second, alright?
Quote :
**Added:**

•If You App On 2 Servers Your Banned. And Denied.

So, if D.Chaos was EricMS and you were applying to another server, that proofs you're breaking the rules, and applying for two servers, so, if you were accepted, you would be a GM in TWO servers, meaning you really will break the rule and will be denied.
Now, although Eric didn't say anything about it, he clearly said it in the rules.
..Now that I mention it, Eric hasn't even said a word about your application..
So, Eric, what do YOU think?
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

Okay, this was copied from the rules, now, just imagine that D.Chaos was EricMS for a second, alright?
Quote :

So, if D.Chaos was EricMS and you were applying to another server, that proofs you're breaking the rules, and applying for two servers, so, if you were accepted, you would be a GM in TWO servers, meaning you really will break the rule and will be denied.
Now, although Eric didn't say anything about it, he clearly said it in the rules.

Rule breakers should be punished.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:

Quote :

Rule breakers should be punished.
Indeed they should, however, i'm not a GM in D.Chaos MS. Vith's assumption was incorrect. (Asalways. LOLJK)
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am

Eric deletd them. You were a GM there. Lets just wait for Eric. Go get some posts... GL?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 am

Illegal wrote:
and I saw in the background you were already applying for another.
Pokable's GM App :P 8zl8ok
DOES NOBODY NOTICE THAT THESE SCREENS WERE TAKEN BACK IN MAY?
Even if he was applying for another server when he made these pics, that was 3 months ago.
(It's a good thing he's on Windows 7.)
He is reusing pictures he has used before because he is no longer a GM on the server from which he is providing pictures.
And that essentially has counteracted everything else that has been put against him, other than the post thing Eric has said nothing on and needs to verify.

Mods, I am disappoint.

Last edited by The Dreamer on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

2 Days in D.Chaos doesn't really count as experience but I heard your demotion was some bull shit caused by a player lying saying you gave him a Non-NX Mask or something. Was that ever proven? or is it still a mystery.

^If that was the reason for your demotion^

So yeah other than that Good luck to you sir.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokable's GM App :P   Pokable's GM App :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokable's GM App :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: