EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:

Go down 
+5
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
Galaxy
Tony
Illegal
유♥유★EⓝV
9 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: Empty
PostSubject: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am

The game will be re-opening today. We will be moving a bit fast.. This time it will be on more since ill be running seperate laptops. (:

---Update List---

Non-hamachi is done. (:
Forums are what we're depending on atm, since site's not 24/7..yet.
The websites are all fixed and working, registration should also be fixed along with the new PIN System which has been coded and fixed.
Votes are finished, along with Vote Points and the Vote System.
Non-Hamachi stuff is here, and we'll be Dedi soon.
New Currency system added.. Going to be a multi currency with 4different currency systems added-on.
Updating the rates system, it will be changed up a bit.
FM8 is blocked off unless you have rates of 1/1/1 (Still being coded)
Challenging gameplay is here.. Be prepared.
Auto-GM and GM commands removed. (@healme is now 50HP revive).
Marriage system has been added, along with engagement and Divorce / paperwork shit.
Rings are all working, every single ring. New command for it also fixed.
Pet System Added, and blocked from CS.
Pet-vac custom toggle system added, and achievable along with Pet items via "Pet System" in FM1.
The Ultimate EricMS Race GM Event has also been added. Coding a reward system.
Automatic JQ System coded, fully working.
Updated GM System, now rebirth-based and MC + SE based.
Auto-slime system coded. (If your pet loots 1b and autoslime is toggled on, it auto-converts it to 1slime eraser. its awesome if vacs enabled.)
Auto-rebirth system added. You can rebirth at level 200automaticly if toggled. Challenging system to recieve it. @autorebirth for more info.
EricMS Tip System. Shows tons of useful tips!
The Skill Maxer Maxes KoC Skills and adds cool skills like Echo Of Hero.
Cooldowns removed, You can use Infinity and Echo of Hero every second now. No waiting 2hours.
Not many players, please find some and get some to join us!
etc.
Dedicated Server running. (:

We will be going through alot of Tests and shit so there will be alot of Maintenance..

We hope you would like to re-join the server again; possibly even become a GM.

We will be hiring JGM's and GM's as soon as I get the server back.

--New Staff--
Be aware that this is (for the most part) all new people.

Owner = Eric (Me)
Co-Owner = Vivienne
Head GM = Vincent
GM = Danny
GM = Vithano / Simbdit
JGM = FrogBoy (Replaced Vecular due to being Inactive)
JGM = TonyX
JGM = JohnK
GM = Jess
GM = Emmy
GM = Nick
---Chat/Forum---
Chat Moderator = Tony
Chat Moderator = Danny
Chat Moderator = Jordan
Chat Owner = Vivienne
Chat Moderator = Vithano / Simbdit
Chat Moderator = Vincent
Forum Admin = Vivienne
Forum Moderator = Danny
Forum Moderator = Vithano / Simbdit

Our staff should help anybody who needs help, note; there still in training.. don't know everything yet, still being showed and all. It will be GM Testing before public release.

Edit: now publicly released. GM Testing complete.

The Dedicated Server is now finished.

Updated Client : http://www.mediafire.com/?y4wfb8q486iemaz
Updated Website : http://69.162.166.180:41/?

Enjoy the game!

Thanks,

~EricMS Administrator.

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝV on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

Finally.
EDIT: Eric, do you have a MSN?
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 am

Illegal wrote:
Finally.
EDIT: Eric, do you have a MSN?

Yes, iTzEric-@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Thank you.
I like your new profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:20 am

Am I a part of the JGM team too or no?

edit: Hamachi info? I need em. New Laptop just re-downloaded hamachi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericmstm.comze.com/ericms.html
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Servers been down forever, I was wondering what happened, glad to see you're back Eric. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 am

Galaxy wrote:
Servers been down forever, I was wondering what happened, glad to see you're back Eric. Very Happy

You too, are you rejoining the Staff team again? I Haven't seen you much.

But yeah, Server's been down.. we'll be 24/7 running on a Dedi in a few days.. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 am

If you need me to then sure, but if you have enough people planned out already, I'm cool with being a regular player.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

Galaxy wrote:
If you need me to then sure, but if you have enough people planned out already, I'm cool with being a regular player.

I want / need my Old Staff, and my experienced GM's. You were one of the first staff / player to ever even play the game. You deserve to be a GM, anyways.

Everybody from back then left.

and Emily was always afk after v75 opened, I never saw her much and it takes her 2weeks to answer a FB Message.

Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
Galaxy wrote:

I want / need my Old Staff, and my experienced GM's. You were one of the first staff / player to ever even play the game. You deserve to be a GM, anyways.

and Emily was always afk after v75 opened, I never saw her much and it takes her 2weeks to answer a FB Message.

Wait, do I also get my JGM back? I'm also cool whit being a regular player but just asking. I respect your decision.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
Galaxy wrote:

Wait, do I also get my JGM back? I'm also cool whit being a regular player but just asking. I respect your decision.

All old users who were banned will also be unbanned..
and Jordan has been re-modded and un-ipbanned on some of her accounts.

Yes, you will be getting JGM Back if your active enough and rejoin the server. You'll be part of the JGM Staff instead of JGM Donator, so you'll be an intern which will be upgraded to a GM after the server is open enough. We already have a normal community, about 10+ users online daily.. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am

유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
Galaxy wrote:

All old users who were banned will also be unbanned..
and Jordan has been re-modded and un-ipbanned on some of her accounts.

Yes, you will be getting JGM Back if your active enough and rejoin the server. You'll be part of the JGM Staff instead of JGM Donator, so you'll be an intern which will be upgraded to a GM after the server is open enough. We already have a normal community, about 10+ users online daily.. So yeah.

ThankYou so much for giving me another chance. I wont dissapoint you.
Back to top Go down
Kairier

Kairier

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Jeez I haven't been on in forever and there is a rumor were coming back i'm so happy! I was worried sense it wasn't up in a while I even forgot my id sense I was gone for so long after it went a little downhill... Oh well i'm back! Hey bud are you hiring new gms to help you out, or need any extra help? If so i'll be willing to help Smile. Was on before everything, Just point me in the right direction bud don't mind testing!
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 am

Hey guys. I'm BAAACK!

Well, I tried to get on when I could, but.... It was down?

But I'm at Grandparents' place, so I can't download anything.

Nice to see ya'll back in bussiness.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 am

Gracie wrote:
Hey guys. I'm BAAACK!

Well, I tried to get on when I could, but.... It was down?

But I'm at Grandparents' place, so I can't download anything.

Nice to see ya'll back in bussiness.

Welcome back. We're going to get a dedi very soon. We have around $214 funds right now! We're getting more and more players every day.
Back to top Go down
Kairier

Kairier

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 am

If you need some donations i'm more than willing to send some to you! It's not like I don't have the money to help out just need to know where to send it too (Which owner I should send it to rather) lol
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 am

Kairier wrote:
If you need some donations i'm more than willing to send some to you! It's not like I don't have the money to help out just need to know where to send it too (Which owner I should send it to rather) lol

That would be greatly appreciated. Don't send it just because we want you to. It is only if you want to. Razz Add Eric on MSN and you can discuss about your donation and rewards. As of now, if we get any more we can help expand the server by advertising on GTOP as well as maybe getting a better dedi because we didn't buy it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kairier

Kairier

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:25 am

Nah i'm doing it because I would love to see the server back up again Smile
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:28 am

It feels so good since all of our old members are comming back to EricMs. It's a fresh new start for EricMs. Very Happy

Last edited by æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairier

Kairier

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 am

I know -gets all excited-
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:40 am

Tell me about it.... Although, I'm fairly new myself. ^.^

I'll pop the rootbeer bottle! Sucks we're all under 21~
Back to top Go down
[JGM]ʇเгเקร

[JGM]ʇเгเקร

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 am

Jess is still in the list? I thought she was nao player but k =P
Back to top Go down
[JGM]Dray

[JGM]Dray

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Lol i can finally go on at night!

~Dray king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:   EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (: Empty

Back to top Go down

EricMS Dedi Is OPEN & RUNNING! NEW Info & Team! (:
Page 1 of 1