EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls...and school...

Go down 
+2
jb1996
Zen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

Girls...and school... Empty
PostSubject: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 am

So yeah, today I had this one girl that I really like in my 5th period, and we were talking and stuff. It was all good until some jerk off guy came and started talking to her, then she like totally blew me off!!!!! Then to top it off, my teacher started acting like a big douche saying I was talking to much and kicked me out of class after humiliating me in front of the whole class about how I talk!!!!!!! I hate school and I hate the teachers, and I sometimes hate the people in it as well!!!!!!!!!! Why did school have to be invented? xD

I'm not sure if that was much of a rant but I just needed to express my anger somehow. xD

Thanks for reading/commenting. ;]

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
jb1996

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 pm

lol you are totally right
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Zen wrote:
So yeah, today I had this one girl that I really like in my 5th period, and we were talking and stuff. It was all good until some jerk off guy came and started talking to her, then she like totally blew me off!!!!! Then to top it off, my teacher started acting like a big douche saying I was talking to much and kicked me out of class after humiliating me in front of the whole class about how I talk!!!!!!! I hate school and I hate the teachers, and I sometimes hate the people in it as well!!!!!!!!!! Why did school have to be invented? xD

I'm not sure if that was much of a rant but I just needed to express my anger somehow. xD

Thanks for reading/commenting. ;]

Regards,
~Zen
Cool Story Bro.
No but seriously,if You talk to much,try to prevent yourself from talking alot.
And if another guy talks to her,big deal,just talk to her in another chance.
Schools needed to be invented because that way people will learn things.
No school = No knowledge.
No knowledge = No job.
No job = No money.
No Money = No house.
No house = You're a hobo.
You're a hobo = people won't like you.
People won't like you = no love.
No love = Sadness,Sadness = Sickness,Sickness = Death.
Meaning?You need school.
P.s. I only said that long list because that's what my friend told me when I asked him why school was invented.
Back to top Go down
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 am

You are right, but if we go to school to learn, and knowledge is power and power is corrupt and corruption is crime and crime doesn't pay, then why the hell do we go to school? xD

Just think about that. xD

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 am

Zen wrote:
You are right, but if we go to school to learn, and knowledge is power and power is corrupt and corruption is crime and crime doesn't pay, then why the hell do we go to school? xD

Regards,
~Zen

Well there, Anon, you're taking it a bit out of context here. While there are a few corrupt tactics within the school system (using "a few" reluctantly, mind you), LIFE IS CORRUPT. Life treats very few people fairly. This server itself is an example of that. All of us are people who were treated unfairly when all we wanted to do was play A FUCKING GAME. When you get treated unfairly when trying to get away from the unfair treatment, you know something is pretty fucked up in the world.
Even though there's a small age gap between the community here, we could still be considered part of the same generation.
While every other generation was headed in a direction, to expand and become the best the nation could possibly be,
Our generation has the real problem.
The world essentially just crashed, and we have to fix the mistakes of those before us.
And they wish for us to be the best prepared to handle this situation.
Take heed of my strategy.
While the other students continue to chatter away and ignore the lessons and struggle, you take up everything you can.
When you're at the top and everyone else is average, it gets you known.
And, it may be a risk to take, but as people ask for assistance, you just might meet someone you're looking for.
And along with that, I've been pretty meticulous in how I communicate.
The people I become friends with are actually well known people throughout the school.
I've given myself two different statuses throughout school, and though it would take others effort, it's a great plan if you've never been lucky in life.

Rise up.
Make all the right friends.
Become above average.
And prove yourself.
Back to top Go down
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 am

TheDreamer wrote:
Zen wrote:

Regards,
~Zen

Well there, Anon, you're taking it a bit out of context here. While there are a few corrupt tactics within the school system (using "a few" reluctantly, mind you), LIFE IS CORRUPT. Life treats very few people fairly. This server itself is an example of that. All of us are people who were treated unfairly when all we wanted to do was play A FUCKING GAME. When you get treated unfairly when trying to get away from the unfair treatment, you know something is pretty fucked up in the world.
Even though there's a small age gap between the community here, we could still be considered part of the same generation.
While every other generation was headed in a direction, to expand and become the best the nation could possibly be,
Our generation has the real problem.
The world essentially just crashed, and we have to fix the mistakes of those before us.
And they wish for us to be the best prepared to handle this situation.
Take heed of my strategy.
While the other students continue to chatter away and ignore the lessons and struggle, you take up everything you can.
When you're at the top and everyone else is average, it gets you known.
And, it may be a risk to take, but as people ask for assistance, you just might meet someone you're looking for.
And along with that, I've been pretty meticulous in how I communicate.
The people I become friends with are actually well known people throughout the school.
I've given myself two different statuses throughout school, and though it would take others effort, it's a great plan if you've never been lucky in life.

Rise up.
Make all the right friends.
Become above average.
And prove yourself.

This is seriously one of the best things I have ever read...EVER! Very Happy
That is some great insight and I thank you for it, I shall do just that, but just so you know, those posts weren't all that serious. xD
But that there was great my friend, thank you for this knowledge you imparted on me! Very Happy

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:30 am

Well, I take some of these things very seriously, and think about them often, so of course I could make a serious statement about it.
This is only the brim of what I know. I plan on making more posts like this, going into depth on certain areas.
I know a lot of things, more things than a fourteen-year-old should know, and I can give you advice on most anything (especially school)
My next started topic will be involving Nexon.
A lot of people claim empty hatred towards Nexon, but no one truly means it.
It's time I made them mean it.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

I feel partial pain.

I talk to this guy i like, and either his buddy comes over, or the teacher/supervisor comes over and interrupts. Also, if a guy and a girl are seen together at my school, rumors spread. So I barely talk to him -.-

@TheDreamer
My gosh, that was one of the most meaningful and truthful things I ever read.
Life is corrupt..... Life is practically one GIANT spam of time full of mixed emotions, most of which, nowadays, aren't good. Take my parents divorce. How two of my dogs were taken away. I learn NOTHING in school. I live where I don't want to.

Life is full of wants and needs. Education is a mix between the two. You NEED education. You WANT education. Education can relate to life itself. Full of mixed feelings. Things usually grow better as time goes on and we all realize what we need to.

I WOULD make a rant about things, but I don't necessarily want my screwed up personal life out there.

Thanks~

Grace
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:20 am

Shit. I got the rough draft of my Nexon rant saved at school, but never got around to finishing it...
I'll have to get right on that.

Gracie. Tell us about your life anyways.
Saying that you don't want to tell anyone just makes them want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls...and school...   Girls...and school... Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls...and school...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: Random Crap. :: Rants / Complaints-
Jump to: