EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RuneScape private Server Pic :]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

RuneScape private Server Pic :] Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

This is just a random screenshot I had taken before because I use to be the Head Administrator for a RuneScape Private Server named 2010 Revolution. I had taken this because it was evidence of a big case I busted where someone had hacked an Administrator's account and lied saying that it had been given to him by the Admin himself. I busted this guy myself and took this picture as proof of his lies. xD

Here it is:
RuneScape private Server Pic :] Proof

Kind of random I know, but this section is for pictures of other stuff not related to the server. :]

Thanks for viewing/commenting! ^^

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

This extensive when it comes to moderation.
+1 Vote for you getting GM. (Current score : 3)

Nice. You can just tell by his messages that he's not actually an admin, anyways.
Probably just a lowly player that found some account hacking crap and wanted to look cool.
Poor noobs.
Back to top Go down
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm

TheDreamer wrote:
This extensive when it comes to moderation.
+1 Vote for you getting GM. (Current score : 3)

Nice. You can just tell by his messages that he's not actually an admin, anyways.
Probably just a lowly player that found some account hacking crap and wanted to look cool.
Poor noobs.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated! ^^
And actually, the reason he didn't look like an admin on that character was because I had banned the admin account prior to talking with him so that he wouldn't be able to mess with certain NPCs or worse, other players. I was just doing my job. :]
And as for only his head showing, it was not hacking software, it was certain equipment that he had equipped which he had spawned with the admin account then traded to his other account. The reason it shows his body invisible was because since I was head admin, I realized that he had armor he wasn't supposed to which was staff only, and I had certain powers where I could actually strip people of their armor if needed, I stripped him and it glitched and showed his body like that. It later turned back to normal. ;]

But yeah, thanks for reading, viewing, and commenting! Smile

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am

Hey, i also played runescape private servers be4. We should hang out one time on a custom rsps 317?
I was also many times Mod/Admin, I made an DANGN good application so I was accepted inmitadly, Like U do on EricMs.
1 thing first, From wich country ur from?
Back to top Go down
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 am

æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ wrote:
Hey, i also played runescape private servers be4. We should hang out one time on a custom rsps 317?
I was also many times Mod/Admin, I made an DANGN good application so I was accepted inmitadly, Like U do on EricMs.
1 thing first, From wich country ur from?

That would be pretty cool, later on we should hang out on an RSPS then. ^^
And as for your question, I'm from the US, I live in California. :]

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Nice Zen.
I know this is awhile after you posted, but what's you RSPS? I'm interested. (I'll still be a loyal mutt to EricMS <3)

Gracie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RuneScape private Server Pic :]   RuneScape private Server Pic :] Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneScape private Server Pic :]
Page 1 of 1