EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")

Go down 
+11
JewSanta
Bacon
Gracie
CrazedJester
~Simbdit~
Galaxy
Sapton
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
유♥유★EⓝV
sete39
The Dreamer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JewSanta
EricMS Forum Moderator

[Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

I did one chill hangout beach once. Looped togeather a 3 hour string of like chill uke music and shit. It was so much fun to jam for hours to that shit xD
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 pm

TheDreamer wrote:
I have sworn to never use vocals in my Sound.wz!
(With the exception of the Jail Map)
I mean, go listen to "Last Battle" from Cave Story, "Gigadeon Graves" from the Scott Pilgrim game, or look for "The Lullaby" by WyattCroucher (From the A2MT soundtrack)
Vocals aren't needed for an exciting moment!
I spend night and day listening to tracks, and I could find a PIANO song more exhilerating than DragonForce!
(The above was only 5% Directed at you, Gracie. It's mostly directed towards people who want vocalised music in a Sound.wz... You want that, tell Eric.)
CLASSICS ALL THE FUCKIN' WAY HERE.
/Epic rant about how VGM > Most Real Shit

Sudden logic/
I could see how Fox's gun could work, if we put it on the same input system as Aran's moves...

And I believe a Pacman mob was made a long time ago (Not by us)

Also, you must love Scott Pilgrim.

Well, thanks Romeo. I find Dragon Force to be more hyper than exhilarating... Honestly Sound of the Wind/ Kaze No Ne (Final Fantasy CC) is more exhilarating. and @JewSanta I play some uke, and I find it one of the number one things that chills people out.

Last edited by darkgrace7 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Wait... HOLY CRAP! Dude, you should TOTALLY add Kaze No Ne (Japanese/Korean/Chinese version? idk) English version is Sound of the Wind

Just a suggestion from my FAVORITE playlist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

TheDreamer wrote:
It's not my fault that it's the most fitting and awesome music imaginable.

And you should see all the Touhou I wanted to add.
Now THERE'S some music.

And plus, you can suggest whatever you want (Non-vocal).
I have better taste in music than you might think.

I know some are vocal, but maybe a selection from Final Fantasy would be nice? I find its music nice. But, where to put it is the question.....
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Lol you are addicted to that music
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 am

We are... the true lovers of music.
There seem to be few who can truly appreciate original compositions.

Our generation was lost to a bunch of auto-tuners T_T
Back to top Go down
gexe

gexe

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:38 pm

it r looks awsome Smile
Back to top Go down
Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am

I love cavestory Very Happy

that is all.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 am

If people turned on the sound effects and jumped consectutively wouldnt be annoying eventually and if theyre doing JQ ior something it COULD distract them.
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Pokable wrote:
If people turned on the sound effects and jumped consectutively wouldnt be annoying eventually and if theyre doing JQ ior something it COULD distract them.
There's always the sound allignment, you know.
And, STOP NECROPOSTING, HIS SOUND.WZ IS ALREADY UP AND IT'S FLIPPIN' AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 am

~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:
Well if it is, thats not my business is it now. And besides what gives if i'm "necroposting" would you prefer spam?
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 am

Pokable wrote:
~Simbdit~ wrote:
Pokable wrote:
Well if it is, thats not my business is it now. And besides what gives if i'm "necroposting" would you prefer spam?
Necroposting is no better than spam, it's basically bumping old threads that are basically dead. Like if a year ago someone posted a thread about this server becoming v75 and You posted in it this year. Makes no sence, right?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 am

and even if this can actually be considered as an offense, let's just ignore it when someone else does it!

WHY DOES IT MATTER SO MUCH

You're only giving each other extra posts in a senseless argument over nothing of importance.
Kind of defeats the purpose of even calling him out on it, don't you think?
[Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 2yo72me
Back to top Go down
Pokable

Pokable

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Psh i was just saying, Vith over here is the one with something against everything I do. x3
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm

And I'm going feel the same way pretty soon unless you learn to stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")   [Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01") - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Coming Soon] The Dreamer's Revision! (A.K.A. "Rev.D.01")
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2