EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbawks Suggestions? o-o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

Xbawks Suggestions? o-o Empty
PostSubject: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

Well.. I'm Still Coding The Progress and all But I've Been Wanting To Hack My Xbox and Recently hacked it. I flashed it, handbuilt a probe and all and managed to program custom software so that it can read custom extentions (Basically it can read Dual-Layer disks with games I download). On the sad side, I accidently set the DVD-Drive on fire and burnt out the chip. Luckily I probed my DVDKEY (I'm Lite-On yeah o-o) and Bought another one. I'll re-hack it in a few days after I get it but before I do I'll be downloading games.

I've Already Gotten:
Mafia II
N3II
MW2
Just Cause 2
Burnout: Paradise
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Kinect)
Alien VS Predator
Prototype
Gears of War 3
Probowl
Naughty Bear
and some others.

Although, It probably takes up to a day to get each game since there 7.00GB or so per game. My hardrive That I Use to run the installs and transfer is only left with 120.00GB since of all the crap on it, so I can't get too many at a time.

I'll be deleting them all after the burn anyways.

So any other cool games to download, I can try to get.

As far as XBOX Live goes, I've already hacked unlimited Xbox Live so incase I need it for any, I'm all set c:

Bring on the suggestions! LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
KNIVES 魂の嵐

KNIVES 魂の嵐

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 am

Here's my favorites:

Halo: Reach
Sonic Unleashed
Homefront
Bioshock/Bioshock 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Duke Nukem Forever
Split Second
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Bulletstorm
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Iron Man 2
Halo 3: ODST
Battlefield 3
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am

KNIVES 魂の嵐 wrote:
Here's my favorites:

Halo: Reach
Sonic Unleashed
Homefront
Bioshock/Bioshock 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Duke Nukem Forever
Split Second
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Bulletstorm
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Iron Man 2
Halo 3: ODST
Battlefield 3

Got em' all.

Except the ones That kinda sucked o-o
I hear Duke Nukem was the worst game ever played.
Sonic, I hate sonic.
Iron man.. no thanks LOL.
Halo 3 ODST? I Just got Halo 3. c:
Tom clany's, nah.
The rest were cool.

Split second, I played that game when it was originally being beta tested. hahas. That one's a favorite for sure.
Back to top Go down
KNIVES 魂の嵐

KNIVES 魂の嵐

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 am

Halo 3 has a good campaign, but nobody plays multiplayer on that anymore. (They all are on Reach now.) As for Split Second, the final product is a must play. It doesn't use actual brands of vehicles, though. They're all made up.
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

[NecroPost]

Alright Split Second amazing!

Need for speed: Hot Pursuit is okay but isn't the best of the Need for speed Series.

Grand Theft Auto 4 I recommend for Online Freeroam if you enjoy messing around or even single player. There are many other things to do on it to entertain a large variety of gamer's.

Battlefield Bad company 1, and 2. Destructive environment, great multiple player action, and a fun single player campaign.

Front lines fuel of war. Biggest Player Vs player I've played with 25 vs 25. an unlimited arsenal of vehicles, and weapons.

Red Dead Redemption. If you're a western shooter type of person. Full Freeroam large map, fun multiplayer. Co-op missions, and gang hide outs.

That's basically the top 5 that I enjoyed. There's others but you already own them.

[/NecroPost]

Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 am

God wrote:
[NecroPost]

Alright Split Second amazing!

Need for speed: Hot Pursuit is okay but isn't the best of the Need for speed Series.

Grand Theft Auto 4 I recommend for Online Freeroam if you enjoy messing around or even single player. There are many other things to do on it to entertain a large variety of gamer's.

Battlefield Bad company 1, and 2. Destructive environment, great multiple player action, and a fun single player campaign.

Front lines fuel of war. Biggest Player Vs player I've played with 25 vs 25. an unlimited arsenal of vehicles, and weapons.

Red Dead Redemption. If you're a western shooter type of person. Full Freeroam large map, fun multiplayer. Co-op missions, and gang hide outs.

That's basically the top 5 that I enjoyed. There's others but you already own them.

[/NecroPost]

Haha, as for split second.. currently pirating the game at this very second.
already got GTA4 legally, was the first game I got. Also downloading battlefield, My friend was going to give me the pirated copy but accidently formatted his hardrive. fucking gay :c
also downloading red dead redemption, I've played that since PS2 version. It was awesome on the PS3. xD Front lines fuel of war, trying to download that one too.

@Knives,
Also downloading Halo reach atm. ;P
Since the AP25 Update on LT+ Came out like 5days ago, I've got my good games back like MW2, Black ops, etc. Since they banned you on LIVE back before. :/
Back to top Go down
God

God

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 am

At least I know you have some of the same Xbox games as me. Since i have MW2, Black ops, GTAIV, Red Dead Redemption, I can get front lines fuel of war of my friend, and other games. All you need to do is add me up on Xbox, and we can dominate some of those games Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbawks Suggestions? o-o   Xbawks Suggestions? o-o Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbawks Suggestions? o-o
Page 1 of 1