EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new, so please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fradd

I'm new, so please read. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new, so please read.   I'm new, so please read. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Is this server ever online? Or the main website? All day today I have tried to get on the game and the main website, it hasn't worked ever. I really look forward to this server though.
I downloaded the game parts from links on a youtube video that was made April 2011 or something, so I don't know how updated it is.

You guys should really put the updated downloads on the bckup page because the main page isn't online ever for all I know.

This server looks nice and easy to play, which I like. Is there a 1 meso scroll shop though? With chaos and white scrolls and Equipment Enhancement scrolls and Potential Scrolls?
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so please read.   I'm new, so please read. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey Welcome, the main site is never online since we dont live in Eric's country and those stupid timezones! Damn! Anyway, wich country do U live? Since Eric lives in texas and its now there like 2:50.
Back to top Go down
fradd

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so please read.   I'm new, so please read. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 am

Well I live in Colorado how come the server is never online? I try it every day never works.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne
Co-Owner of EricMS V75
Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so please read.   I'm new, so please read. EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 am

It should be online 24/7 soon, please be patient. (:
Back to top Go down
http://vivienneyuen.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, so please read.   I'm new, so please read. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new, so please read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: