EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FULL] The Four Masters...

Go down 
+2
The Dreamer
유♥유★EⓝV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[FULL] The Four Masters... Empty
PostSubject: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:34 am

/start of notice.
I Didnt Wanna Wipe All Of This Data, As It Might Be Coming Soon To EricMS.
If KoC WORKS.. The KoC Will Be Replaced With The Four Masters. Which Fully Fits All Of Teh KOC :]. Until Then.. Well Romeo's PC Is Fucked, And Im Coding The Sites, And Java / NPC's, Etc. At The Moment So I Can Fix Our Current Bugs.
/end of notice.

The Four Masters - Info.

Key:
Name - Title - Picture - Animation

• Primary Fighting Style : Their best and strongest method of fighting.
  • Secondary Fighting Style : An alternative style that can be used to further damage an enemy, or set them up for a finisher.
  • Finisher : A move that can be used to eliminate an enemy once they are at a certain amount of health.
  • Co-Op Finisher (Co-Op Partner) : A move that is used in correlation with another Master to deal massive amounts of damage.
  • Final Release : The Strongest move available to them. Its power could Rival a GM Roar.

GrandMSTRX - Guardian of Darkness :
[FULL] The Four Masters... 21djub9
Primary : Close-Range Sword Fighting
Secondary : Mid-Range Darkness Manipulation
Finisher : 13 Days of Darkness [12 Slightly weaker blows are delivered, then a 13th Blow is used at twice the power]
Co-Op (Aurora): Armageddon [Light and Darkness rain from the sky, doing both Weapon and Magic damage]
Final Release : Dark Transform [The user becomes Darkness itself and spreads across the screen, vaporizing all enemies.]

Aurora - Protector of Light :
[FULL] The Four Masters... 2d8l6rm
Primary : Distanced Light Projection
Secondary : Close-Ranged Bow Combat
Finisher : Heaven's Blade [A large Sword falls from the sky directly onto the enemy]
Co-Op (GrandMSTRX): Armageddon [Light and Darkness rain from the sky, doing both Weapon and Magic damage]
Final Release : Judgement [The foe is crushed under Pure Light]

(Name not yet decided - Current Reference Name : Riley) - Master of Aura :
*Picture Not Yet Created*
Primary : Close Range Hand-to-hand combat
Secondary : Close Range Combat with Aura-Embedded Staff
Finisher : Sacred Combo [A Knee of Justice to a Falcon Punch...what else?]
Co-Op (Arena): Blue Fire [Aura and Fire are combined to damage the foe]
Final Release : Aura's Fury [The presence of Aura withing the user grows immensely, and all of his moves grow in power]

(Name not yet decided - Current Reference Name : Arena) - Master of Elements (Title Name also still being decided) :
*Picture Not Yet Created*
Primary : Long-Range Elemental Manipulation
Secondary : Long-Range Gunfire
Finisher : Elemental Turret [Fire and Ice are shot out in rapid succession, as though they were bullets]
C o-Op (Riley) : Blue Fire [Aura and Fire are combined to damage the foe]
Final Release : Absolute Zero [The opponent is frozen at the coldest temperature possible, vulnerable to all attacks]

Code:

Quote From Romeo:
"The GrandMSTRX Took Me 30minutes To Make.. I Havent Made The Pics For The Other 3."

Code:
I'm open to any suggestions...mainly the names for the last two, and a Title for the Master of Elements.
I'll listen to anything else, but I can't guarantee I'll make the change.

Updated : Revision 2!

EricMS Four Masters Description :
Key:
Primary Weapon : The Weapon they start out with
Secondary Weapon : An alternative style that can be used to further damage an enemy, or set them up for a finisher.
Ultimate Weapon :
Finishing Move : A move that can be used to eliminate an enemy once they are at a certain amount of health.
Co-Op Finisher (Co-Op Partner) : A move that is used in correlation with another Master to deal massive amounts of damage.
Final Release : The Strongest move available to them. Its power rivals that of a GM Roar.

Guardian of Darkness (G.O.D.)
Primary Weapon : Gaurdian's Essence
Secondary Weapon : The Fourth Master's Obscured Polearm (Aran Variant)
Ultimate Weapon : The Blade of Darkness
Finishing Move : 13 Days of Darkness [12 Slightly weaker blows are delivered, then a 13th Blow is used at twice the power]
Co-Op (POL): Armageddon [Light and Darkness rain from the sky, doing both Weapon and Magic damage]
Final Release : Dark Transform [The user becomes Darkness itself and spreads across the screen, ripping apart all enemies.]

Protector of Light (P.O.L.)
Primary Weapon : Guardian's Essence
Secondary Weapon : The Third Master's Holy Bow (Bowmaster Variant)
Ultimate Weapon : The Diamond Eradicator
Finishing Move : Heaven's Wrath [A Massive Army appears from the sky and assaults the enemy]
Co-Op (GOD): Armageddon [Light and Darkness rain from the sky, doing both Weapon and Magic damage]
Final Release : Judgement [The foe is crushed under Pure Light]

Beholder of Aura (B.O.A.)
Primary Weapon : Bare Hands
Secondary Weapon : The Second Master's Living Knuckler (Buccaneer Variant)
Ultimate Weapon : The Aura Within
Finishing Move : Falcon Punch [An instant kill to ANYTHING, but costs the user their life]
Co-Op (MOE): Blazing Aura [Aura and Fire are combined to damage the foe]
Final Release : Aura's Fury [The presence of Aura withing the user grows immensely, and all of his/her moves grow in power and speed]

Master of Elements (M.O.E.)
Primary Weapon : Elemental Manipulation
Secondary Weapon : The First Master's Volcanic Pistol (Corsair Variant)
Ultimate Weapon : The Frozen Flame
Finishing Move : Elemental Turret [Fire and Ice are shot out in rapid succession, as though they were bullets]
C o-Op (BOA) : Blazing Aura[Aura and Fire are combined to damage the foe]
Final Release : Absolute Zero [The opponent is frozen at the coldest temperature possible, still vulnerable to all attacks]

Pictures in progress.

This is just the surface. Things are still being thought out and Drawn.
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This project was cancelled quite some time ago for.... personal reasons.

But if I even dared to go back into this... This needs some serious updating! I can't type it NOW.... but there is [s]quite a bit[/s] a fuckload that's changed.
The idea is being disputed in my head, but there just might be a 5th one coming soon.
The Prince - Able to summon (Like mechanic, but with soldiers), and uses Lightning. BLUE. AWESOME LIGHTNING.

-Add none of this. I'll post an actual update upon the repair of my Computer.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

I dont get it, is it a Job, occupation, or event?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 am

ALL FUCKING THREE.
They count as occupations in the aspect of different rates, they're jobs because of the skills, and 'The Prince' will only be available through event.

Despite my skepticism, these are fairly well thought out. Though the occupations part might not work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 am

Isn't Romeo supposed to post this? Cause he did start it.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 am

Probably. Though I'm not in the best position to do so right now.

Either way, I'd rather not have the old stuff here when the new revision is posted.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm

@thugnificent I will be holding the main thread as you dont have power to edit it as much like the old forum. I'll be posting some of my own thoughts and updates. Romeo can do the graphics and I'll try coding it all in. This might be a hit, as after this is done it will be like chaos. All the things will be changed up.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:33 pm

I need hlp on the new EricMS login system fir the site. Rev1 is Mac, in beta testing ATM. Test it here: http://www.ericmstm.comze.com/boot.html rev 2 is maple. Meanin it's our loading screens. This will make players go insane. Haha this is going to be amazing, so many new ideas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm

So basically, we're catching up to KMS' Chaos Update? It'll b awesome if u could like MAKE ur own skills without using covers... ik its RLY hard Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 pm

[ηση-σωηєя]נgм-Dяαу wrote:
So basically, we're catching up to KMS' Chaos Update? It'll b awesome if u could like MAKE ur own skills without using covers... ik its RLY hard Twisted Evil

Even if so, I've developed a theory that, using BannedStory 4, the process of CODING skills will become much, much easier.
But yeah, the drawing the skills part is where I'll be stumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Btw accept my invite lmao :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm

And.. i was wondering.... is the server offline?
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:50 am

Dray, as JGM U should know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

XD aren't u a JGM? And good point.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 am

Well, I know atleast when its on/off. Like now ITS OFF
Back to top Go down
Zen
EricMS V75 GM
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 am

These all look really great! ^^
If you do go back to these, I will try and figure out names for the last 2, because at the moment I'm not that sure. ;]
But I really like the ideas and the animations, really awesome! ^^

Regards,
~Zen
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 am

Zen wrote:
These all look really great! ^^
If you do go back to these, I will try and figure out names for the last 2, because at the moment I'm not that sure. ;]
But I really like the ideas and the animations, really awesome! ^^

Regards,
~Zen

Eh, these animations are terrible. If I re-did them now, it'd look like it was actual game-play footage.
And in perspective, I now realize that the skills I'm doing for EricMS are going to be old.
The original concept of "The Four Masters",
now evolved into "The Guardians Of A Story Untold",
is constantly changing in every way.
For EricMS, I'll be going with the first concepts I had for them. Working with an old memory may not result in the quality I wish to bring to EricMS, but the issues that would arise for me in the long run cannot be ignored, and I must apologize.
Back to top Go down
hiyo

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Cant wait keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:42 am

I have a question..... For girls, isn't the prince class a lil' odd? Should there be a princess one? With a more feminine weapon? And maybe instead of soldiers, it could be maids. XD It'd be cute. :3

Because really, who wants to be a prince as a GIRL?

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FULL] The Four Masters...   [FULL] The Four Masters... Empty

Back to top Go down

[FULL] The Four Masters...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: EricMS Custom Progress-
Jump to: