EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?

Go down 
+3
유♥유★EⓝV
The Dreamer
Gracie
7 posters

How long do you think it'll take for v75 MS PSers to completely die out?
Who the hell knows?
Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_lcap30%Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Once Nexon finally makes a good decision.
Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_lcap20%Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Once EricMS dies.
Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_lcap10%Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Both 2nd and 3rd answer.
Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_lcap30%Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
1337 1s c001
Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_lcap10%Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Gracie

Gracie

Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Empty
PostSubject: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Okay, first of all, brace yourselves. I am turning on The Beatles. In other words, I'm about to make a horribly long speech.

Ever since Big Bang came out on GMS, players have abandoned their loyalty to private servers. As PSers are sometimes classified as 'Illegal', it may be for some good. But, what about those poor kids who are sick of the noobs, boasts, and Fail-1337s? They flee to Private Servers. What happens when PSers die? We got back to GMS, and all the horrid inhabitants? NO! WE MUSN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

This forum itself is dying. Slowly, yet it is. (I know this is talking about other servers, but it must be pointed out) Take a look at RydahMS, it was one of the most popular private servers. It's GONE.

PSers are being Nexon'd, abandoned, and eventually forgotten.

Although it'd mean less pc time for kids, what do we do with boredom? The need for socialization, yet you're ignore by society? Most flee to the computer.

But, Private Servers are a blessing. No Noobs, boasting, rejection, comparison, or 1337 failures.

So tell me, when do you think Earlier version private servers, persay v55 or v75, will die out?

Tell me thoughts of this catastrophe, no matter how cruel or sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:13 pm

*cue "Pulse" from Cave Story OST*

I'm afraid GMS may be fixing all of the issues that cause people to flee to Private Servers.

I went on Maplestory Global the other day. Decided to test out the Mech.
As we all know, the exp curve has been changed, and when I felt it firsthand I was overwhelmed.
Mesos are no longer an issue, with the drops and quests available, which also means that purchasable equipment is also less of an issue than it was before.
Not a single bot, or "PJBDJDCB IM SO FUCKING 1337 PRO ASS BITCHES" noob anywhere to be found.

All of the Noob Reasons for leaving GMS are fixed.

Then...
The community.
The one thing that my friends and I focus on.
Even that was showing change.

I was just AFKing to get something to eat.
A new player saw me, and a few other people, riding the mech-prototype thing at like level 11.
He had no idea how to get on the mech, so he began asking.
"how u get on mech so early"

He was not harassed.
He was not mocked.
He was not tricked.

He was helped.
Two people came over and tried to help him into his mech.
Despite his inability to comprehend the simple directions they were passing out, they still kept trying to help, being as polite as possible.

Then I took hand to the keyboard.
I went over and got as simple as possible in my explanation, telling him even what keys to press.
He finally figured it out.
The three of us helpers sent him off, all of us F2ing.
Then the three of us split up, never to see eachother again.

If GMS is fixed, what reason (besides friends) does anyone have to stay on private servers, if it only means risking the Owner's safety?

Even if Nexon is still riding with this for the money, we can only confront that with their players, not with some adjacent private server that they can force down with a mere E-Mail.

I'm not sure what to think any more.
The Hell I once loathed is now a bountiful land of adventure, and the haven I escaped to is slowly rotting into the very ruination I was running from.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:40 am

The Dreamer wrote:
*cue "Pulse" from Cave Story OST*

I'm afraid GMS may be fixing all of the issues that cause people to flee to Private Servers.

I went on Maplestory Global the other day. Decided to test out the Mech.
As we all know, the exp curve has been changed, and when I felt it firsthand I was overwhelmed.
Mesos are no longer an issue, with the drops and quests available, which also means that purchasable equipment is also less of an issue than it was before.
Not a single bot, or "PJBDJDCB IM SO FUCKING 1337 PRO ASS BITCHES" noob anywhere to be found.

All of the Noob Reasons for leaving GMS are fixed.

Then...
The community.
The one thing that my friends and I focus on.
Even that was showing change.

I was just AFKing to get something to eat.
A new player saw me, and a few other people, riding the mech-prototype thing at like level 11.
He had no idea how to get on the mech, so he began asking.
"how u get on mech so early"

He was not harassed.
He was not mocked.
He was not tricked.

He was helped.
Two people came over and tried to help him into his mech.
Despite his inability to comprehend the simple directions they were passing out, they still kept trying to help, being as polite as possible.

Then I took hand to the keyboard.
I went over and got as simple as possible in my explanation, telling him even what keys to press.
He finally figured it out.
The three of us helpers sent him off, all of us F2ing.
Then the three of us split up, never to see eachother again.

If GMS is fixed, what reason (besides friends) does anyone have to stay on private servers, if it only means risking the Owner's safety?

Even if Nexon is still riding with this for the money, we can only confront that with their players, not with some adjacent private server that they can force down with a mere E-Mail.

I'm not sure what to think any more.
The Hell I once loathed is now a bountiful land of adventure, and the haven I escaped to is slowly rotting into the very ruination I was running from.

I'll go on and hang out with friends, and help people aswell. I guess I'm in the total spamming, noob, leeching, ksing world. People spam things like stfu....... KSing around every corner....... Noobs that are at a higher level than you are are asking for leeches........ I dunno if it's just Galicia, or I'm just in the wrong spot.

I mean, I LOVE to joke around and hang out with friends, give newbies 20k, and trade fame. But, I made a dit, and CPQ is HORRIBLE. Most people ks you (although it's hard not to in CPQ) But I mean, you'll be killing one guy, attacking for awhile, and some guy comes around and kills 'em off. Even on your own team!

I may just be with the wrong people at the wrong time, or all the nice people are AFK. I dunno. Thing is, I'm a lower level, and all my buddies are training at Skeles and such.

I mean, Scania used to be Hell.... So did all the new worlds....... But I dunno if it's just my world, (not likely), myself, or my timing.....

So tell me.... What world do you play on? If Galicia, I dunno where you're coming at.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:39 am

My story was of El Nido.
Maybe it was naturally nicer because the players would tend to be from the east coast.
(No idea how that works)

...And are these really your friends?
I have a 15x Bishop friend.
If I was getting KSed, he'd come right over, join my party, and start KSing THEM until they left.
(This is in Galacia, ironically)
I would do the same for any of my friends as well.

And, to be honest, Galicia was like the 3rd rudest world (behind Scania and Windia, though I haven't been to these two in a while)

On the rare occasion I'm playing, you'll find me in El Nido as "TehNewDream"
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm

All the servers are dying. MoongraMS was 7-16 rank. Now its top 2. StripMS is top 10 on ultimateprivateservers (sucky site with no proxy block but still) Anyways the top 3 are UMaple servers like always. Itll always be no. 1 until nexon comes. They have around 5,000 total users.
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Gracie

Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:33 pm

The Dreamer wrote:
My story was of El Nido.
Maybe it was naturally nicer because the players would tend to be from the east coast.
(No idea how that works)

If I was getting KSed, he'd come right over, join my party, and start KSing THEM until they left.

And, to be honest, Galicia was like the 3rd rudest world (behind Scania and Windia, though I haven't been to these two in a while)

Well, yeah.... See, our guild leader, which had all mah buddies, whom I never bothered to add, quit MS, and so we all kinda left.

Before, the leader would come down, ks the crap outta 'em (lvl 14x shad), and hang around for 5~10 mins 'til they left.
Also, some close friends would come and ks for me as well. All the Mechs get on my nerves. Same as Hacking-WH's. So far, I've met one WH who doesn't hack and is 70+. Sad, I know.

Honestly, I lived on east coast for 9 years, and then I moved to west coast. Eastern folks seem a bit more civilized and not as trashy. This only applies to about the 90% of junky, trashy kids, who think it's 'cool' to talk back, get on people's nerves, and use profanity around every corner.
I can't say I haven't teased a few kids, but only playfully, not to hurt feelings or any of that. But yea..... Maybe I'll try El Nido, most likely not. ERICMS FTW!

Thanks,
Grace
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:54 am

Gracie wrote:
The Dreamer wrote:
My story was of El Nido.
(No idea how that works)

Well, yeah.... See, our guild leader, which had all mah buddies, whom I never bothered to add, quit MS, and so we all kinda left.

Before, the leader would come down, ks the crap outta 'em (lvl 14x shad), and hang around for 5~10 mins 'til they left.
Also, some close friends would come and ks for me as well. All the Mechs get on my nerves. Same as Hacking-WH's. So far, I've met one WH who doesn't hack and is 70+. Sad, I know.

Honestly, I lived on east coast for 9 years, and then I moved to west coast. Eastern folks seem a bit more civilized and not as trashy. This only applies to about the 90% of junky, trashy kids, who think it's 'cool' to talk back, get on people's nerves, and use profanity around every corner.
I can't say I haven't teased a few kids, but only playfully, not to hurt feelings or any of that. But yea..... Maybe I'll try El Nido, most likely not. ERICMS FTW!

Thanks,
Grace

Which will also be on more since I fixed all my IP and other crap. Fixed my other Computer's, got that off my back, and that might mean if i get a reroute of my IP it could be 24/7. There's enough donations to get Premium back, get the server running again and then if more players came get a VPS (temporarily) to get enough money to run a Dedicated Server. from there the server would be 24/7 forever. c:
kthxbai
Back to top Go down
fradd

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am

Maybe if you guys didn't make website and server offline so long it'd become active again. And maybe you could respond to people
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

What happend to the server, did someone heard something from Eric? I haven't seen him for a long time and I want to ask why the server is off. There is nobody at chatbox except me and Vith, I'm also not that active at chatbox but the only one Im seeing is Vithano. Like Gracie sayed, Forums is slowly dying, Along whit like all the servers. We need to do something about the inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm

I'm constantly checking here everyday but there is no new posts or anything... and I would try making it active again but I have nothing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericmstm.comze.com/ericms.html
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am

Where da hell is Eric mang?

Did the server got closed? Why the server is dying? What is happening whit the server? Where is Eric? Those were my questions.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

I miss Eric. That's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 am

Tony wrote:
I miss Eric. That's all I can say.

Lol

I don't really miss him but hes power abuses were alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 pm

He felt like a great owner to me XD. I did wait for this server for over an year. and I liked him for what he was. He was a great hacker too haha. I think if he doesn't come back. he will be missed by people. Smile
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm

I dont think the server got closed cause his xat name is still [Owner Eric-Whit weird symbols]. And else he would put it in the news section that the server got closed. It's just looking death right now.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

I weally hope that this server doesn't close. It's hella EPIC!
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Tony wrote:
I weally hope that this server doesn't close. It's hella EPIC!

IKR?!!? Its epic and Custom. But the weird thing is Eric doesn't even response on our reply's. Where da hell is Eric? He is probaply on summer vacation or something. I'll be also gone in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 am

Actually, I Originally Stopped MapleStory Developing, Then Quit MapleStory itself.

After that, most of my friends did too but for some odd reason they all got back into it.

So I took a week - 3week break or so and played some co-servers for a bit with friends. I'm getting a Team and will be Re-Opening This, It will startout v75 again from the last update and then become v83.

It will again startout Hamachi for beta testing during the Game and a few days later be Non-Hamachi again.

Hopefully people read the forums or whatever and will come again, most of us quit MapleStory as you know.

Which is also why all those gay servers are in top 3 and the rest are just gone.

We will be GM Hiring as soon as I get my Team of Head GM's / Admins. (:
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 am

유♥유★EⓝW wrote:
Actually, I Originally Stopped MapleStory Developing, Then Quit MapleStory itself.

After that, most of my friends did too but for some odd reason they all got back into it.

So I took a week - 3week break or so and played some co-servers for a bit with friends. I'm getting a Team and will be Re-Opening This, It will startout v75 again from the last update and then become v83.

It will again startout Hamachi for beta testing during the Game and a few days later be Non-Hamachi again.

Hopefully people read the forums or whatever and will come again, most of us quit MapleStory as you know.

Which is also why all those gay servers are in top 3 and the rest are just gone.

Oh I see! I'm still here looking for Great Maplestory Servers. Hopefully EricMS will come back with better features and such.... Very Happy Seems like about a year ago again. When I was waiting for your return Smile
Back to top Go down
GreenST

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 am

Sweet. Never played EricMS but always heard great things about the server, can't wait to try it with friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 am

Tony wrote:
유♥유★EⓝW wrote:

Oh I see! I'm still here looking for Great Maplestory Servers. Hopefully EricMS will come back with better features and such.... Very Happy Seems like about a year ago again. When I was waiting for your return Smile

Yah. Anyways, I'm looking for some GM's / JGM's at the moment before the server starts up.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 am

GreenST wrote:
Sweet. Never played EricMS but always heard great things about the server, can't wait to try it with friends. Smile

Enjoy the game, hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote~
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am

If you are looking for JGMs I hope to get one more chance from you that I lost 2 years ago at my grandma's house. I loved the server, and I'm still dedicated to it.
Back to top Go down
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Tony wrote:
If you are looking for JGMs I hope to get one more chance from you that I lost 2 years ago at my grandma's house. I loved the server, and I'm still dedicated to it.

Sure, If you think you can take the job as a JGM, you've stuck with the server after 2months of it being dead, so welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Wow really? Thanks Eric. I hope I can work my way up to being a good friend with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?   Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum is slowly dying? Along with like ALL servers?
Page 1 of 1