EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator! Empty
PostSubject: How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator!   How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 am

Hello,players!
Today,I'll be teaching you how to animate using Microsoft GIF animator.

You'll need:
Microsoft Gif Animator,Download Here.
And an editing program,personally,I use Macromedia Fireworks 8,but You can use Photoshop or GIMP,please,don't use MS paint.

OKAY,Lets begin!
First of all,make sure You have all the programs you need.
Now,Open up MS GIF animator,the window should look like this:
How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator! Zip18m
Introduction to MS GIF Animator:

OKAY,LETS GET STARTED.
Take your images,I use maplestory characters since I'm used to working with Bannedstory,but You can use anything you want as long as it'll look as if it's moving.

Make sure the images you need are set as .gif,not .png,not .jpeg,not .psd, .GIF ONLY.
Also,make sure that the images are in the SAME SIZE,If they aren't,go to your editor and either add a background to it at the same size (The Background needs to be in the same size all the time) Or make a new file,make it in the fitting size,and just add every image to it.

Step 1:Click on "Open" and find your images,click on the first image you'll need.
Step 2:Click on "Insert" and add the next image,as You do that,You might notice that the first image goes under the second one,So press on the second layer (Which is now the first one) and click on the Up arrow key button on your keyboard. (Move Up)

Keep repeating this step for the next images.

Animation moving too fast?
Press on the layer you want to make last longer,Press on "Copy",then "Paste",Keep pressing on paste until you get the perfect speed for your animation,Don't forget that there are more layers you can work on the speed with.

Okay,when your done with making the animation,press on preview and check if you did well.I recommend to go to Animation > Looping > Repeat Forever,As it will repeat the animation forever.

Now,Click on "Save As" and save your animation as -InsertNameHere-,Only after You've Saved as,You can start using the "Save" button.

I'll answer any questions You'll ask.

Last edited by ~Simbdit~ on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator!   How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 am

Beneton GIF > This
Back to top Go down

How to animate using Microsoft GIF animator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: EricMS ETC! :: Graphics Central-
Jump to: