EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest Empty
PostSubject: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 am

Okay. This was originally a Grand Re-Opening event, but that time has long since past. So now, WE STEP THINGS UP A BIT.
Bigger prize at the end, HARDER CHALLENGES.
The Trials Of The Masterful (Also known as tTotM)

There are a few empty holes where ideas are missing. Feel free to contribute ideas!

Vithano's Server-wide Music trivia (Easy) - Random lyrics will be sung through !say or smegas. Each person who responds first and correctly gets part in the rest of the events. You can only win this once, so don't answer a second time.
This should narrow it down to maybe 75 people.

-----'s Where Am I? (1 Round - Easy) - The GM in charge of this event will give THE VAGUEST possible hint as to where they are. An NPC will be temporarily stationed there to allow 50 participants into the next stage.

-----'s _______ (Medium) -
Should go down to 25 players.

Eric's Coding T/F (Hard) - A true or false event based upon the coding and programming of Maplestory.
Should bring us to 10.

The Dreamer's Final Jump Quest (Three parts) - A three part Jump quest with a few GMs monitoring every stage. Each GM is monitoring the whole map that this goes on. When someone completes the map, they signal the next GM to warp the player to the next map.
The maps go :
-El Nath naked climb (Very Hard) To 5 People
-The Ghost Chimney(Insane) To 3 people
-Sacred Grounds [Easy Mode] (Impossible) There Can Only Be One.

BIG EVENT WILL GIVE BIG PRIZES.
Instead of the old "Godly Dagger" idea, a new Gun will be issued upon victory, one custom-made by yours truly, and the only one of its kind.
No ideas for the second and third events.
We'll need a few GMs for the last event.
We'll also need quite a few participants here.

Are you ready for the Trials of the Masterful?

----------------------
Also issued at a near time will be a brand new Guild Quest.
The Final Quest, also known as The Road To The Dreamer.

This quest will consist of shit harder than the Trials Of The Masterful.
But this won't be a hosted event. You can partake in this at any time!

Stage 1 - El Nath's Secret Route
Hidden Somewhere in El Nath (will) sits a secret path that will be difficult to find. All members of the guild must pass through and talk to the NPC inside. Once everyone is ready, you must fight your way through five maps of difficult enemies. Who's this at the end?

Stage 2 - Distorted Land
You've found an odd portal that leads to... well, you don't know where the hell you are!
Just keep moving forward and find your way out! And ahead of you, on the horizon, you see a red glow...

Stage 3 - Ascension
Suddenly, Tower! Fight to the top within the time limit!

Final Stage - Sacred Grounds
The second, more difficult version of the Sacred Grounds.
Not all of your guild mates will make it through...
And after enduring Hell itself, you get to face off with Yours Truly! (Or at least a Mob version of me, if PvP isn't what I'd like it to be)

Last edited by TheDreamer on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am

Yes. I think. lol
Back to top Go down
æ◘♣Frogboy♣◘æ
EricMS Junior GM

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

YES CHINMEY!!

I should practice a bit more for the jq's.
Back to top Go down
~Simbdit~
EricMS V75 GM
~Simbdit~

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

I want to ask a few things about my event:
1.How many songs (More or less) am I supposed to prepare to the event?There're going to be tons of players on in the event,so I want to have a correct amount for how much players You want to be able to go to the next stage.
2.In a few questions,can I say for example:
Breaking the habit was made by _______ (?)
3.Am I supposed to give a prize to each player that goes to the next round,or the only prize is going to be Your custom gun?
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

1. I've yet to decide how many players must move on to the next event. You will likely just need to ask enough questions to get a certain amount of people to the end round, so it may be around 30-50, or more. (Big event)
2. That would work fine.
3. As I said, it is just to move on. Consider this event a "filter", bringing down the number a bit from EricMS's total.

The gun is for the one who clears the Sacred Grounds first.
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:26 am

It is impossible. D<
Sacred grounds.
Sacred.
-scary music-
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 am

Go listen to its music in the Dreamer's Revamp thread by clicking the picture in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest   Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials Of The Masterful / The Final Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EricMS V75 - Forums :: EricMS Events-
Jump to: