EricMS V75 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EricMS V75 - Forums

We Are Currently Under Construction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
유♥유★EⓝV
Owner Of EricMS V75
유♥유★EⓝV

[GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:06 am

ERICSOFT WII HACK SYSTEM: VERSION 1 GUIDE: CLICK HERE TO VIEW
EDIT: FROM ERICSOFT HACKING WII MY DAD GAVE ME A DEAL! ONCE SCHOOL IS ON A CERTAIN LEVEL I GET MY COMPUTER BACK EARLY!
-------------------------------
VIDEOS:
------------------------------

EricSoft Custom Wii BootLogo Intro!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbvoGZrPz2o[/video]

EricSoft Custom Wii Menu Theme!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FO8aclI3fk[/video]

Thats Right!
I Owner Of EricSoft Has Finally Coded A Functional Hack / OS For The Nintendo Wii.
With Custom Boot Ups, NAND Backup Customs, And More!
NOTE: This Was NOT Modded Since My Mom Thinks Modding Is Too Illegal She Wont Even Buy A 50$ Modded Wii. >_>
This Hack + OS Allows Me To:
Run Internet
Has Full Flash (Adobe)
Can Run DVD R's (WITHOUT MOD!)
Is On The HIGHEST Firmware, Showing Its HACKABLE! (4.4u)
Has A Built In Custom Hack App!
This App Holds Multiple Hacks In One App.
The EricSoft Wii Runs Off Of IOS Firmwares. Which On The 4.3/4.4 No Longer Work.... UNLESS Your Running Custom EricSoft Hacks.
EricSoft Allows FULL Free Wii Games, THAT WORK! I Currently Just Started Hacking Wii, So Ive BORROWED Wii Games From Friends To Hack them And Mess With Them.
HOW DID YOU GET A WII GAME TO INIATILIZE ON A COMPUTER?!?!
Well, On The EricSoft Computer I Have, I Use Custom Microsoft Files That Allow Me To Read Certain Disks. Such As Wii, PS2, XBOX360, And PS3. Some May Bug Very Easily, Or Sometimes Not Recognize..
Anyway, I Coded A Custom App Which Is The LATEST! This App Gets FREE Wii Games I Hacked Onto The WII! From There It Injects Custom Hack Bots And Systems. You Will See Inside The Pictures.

ERICSOFT WII NOW HAS NEW FEATURES! READ SPOILER BELOW!!
Spoiler:

I Will Now Guide You Through My Wii. *Pictures And Screenshots Taken With My iPhone 3G[S]*
EDIT: These Photos Show The WHOLE WII. (Including Custom GameBoy ROMS Hacked Into My Wii. + Hack Apps.)
EDIT2: The EricSoft Nintendo Wii Now Runs On Mac OS X Snow Leopard! (USB Keyboard Needed To Run OS.)

Lets Start With The Custom Channel That Was Injected To The Wii By A Custom EricSoft Hack. The EricSoft Hack Is A Hack That You Put In Your SD Card. You Then Play A Certain Wii Game. Mine Was SSBB. Until 4.4 I Used Indiana Jones. Or Another Way, Running Guitar Hero Completing The Game Launches The SD Program Instead Of The Main Video / Credits. It Will Then Hack Your Wii! This Channel Has A Browser And Whatnot. Although Im Not The Only Coder For It, It Is Currently Being Coded By The Most Powerfull Dev In All Of Softmodding. HackMii / CodeMii. I Am Not Part Of Them Anymore Due To Them Being Fails Who I Figured Out Leeched All Of The Other Softmods And Taking Credit For It. I Use There Channel Because Its The Only WORKING IP That Can Connect To The Wii. In The Channel Has A Custom Browser. (One I Made) That They Took Credit On Mainly. Its A Simple Program That Has Files In It. It Can Transfer 1 File From The Internet (CodeMii.com) And Put It In The Channel. The Channel Is Called The Homebrew Channel, As Many Of You May Know, It Is Very Cool. Coding It Was Hard. As I Only Coded The Main .ELF / .DOL META's And XML's. While DRNSK Coded The Animations, Music, ETC. I Forgot How To Code Wii, Until Recent. I Quit Wii And Quitted Homebrew. I Recently Lost My Computer And Went Back To Coding Nintendo Wii's! I Do Not Mod My Wii, And I Dont Mod Much Period. Dont Know What Modding Is? Look It Up. Most Wii's Get Modded, But Is Highly Illegal And You / Your Parents Will Be Highly Fined / Go To Court For Illegal Nintendo Changing. Modding Is Very Advanced. You Should Know High Advanced Computer / Technoligy Building To Do It. As My Friends ALWAYS Break there Game Systems By Modding Them. I Have Modded PS3's, XBOX360's, WII's, Nintendo DSI's, ETC. I HAVE NOT MODDED MY WII!!! IM NOT ALLOWED TO~!
Anyway Heres Some Pictures.

Homebrew Channel Page 4:
USB Loader GX - Deleted.
Visual Boy Advance GX - This Is A Custom Built Game Boy Advance (GBA) Emulator I Haz Codeed. (Plays GBA Games)
Wii Menu Loader - Removes Custom Things. Such As Wii Updates, Or Warning Startup Screens, ETC. !
Wii Solitare - (for jess) Well Its A Annoying Card Game I Added / Coded.
Wii Breaker - Didnt Code This One. Just Coded The Files To Let Me Play This. Its BrickBreaker For Wii!
Spoiler:

HomeBrew Channel Page 6:
WiiMote LED Flasher - I Coded The Files For This, Not The Program That Tells The WiiMote To Flash.
Wii Xplorer - A Custom Nintendo Wii File Browser, Pwn The Wii By Changing There Root Files!
DMP (Dragon Media Player) - I DID Code This And Release This Publicly All Online. 100% Leeched By At Least 50 People Claiming They Made It. DMP Is A MP3 Playing Media Player. It Can Browser Your SD Card For MP3's And Then Play Them!
WAD Manager - Hacks Wii Shop Channel For Games You Want And Installs Them FREE! (use custom ios firmware)
Spoiler:

EricSoft Wii Comes With A Built In Custom Game System. The Game System Runs Hacked Wii Disks, Backups, Or Wii Games On A USB Drive.
Currently I Have Hacked Some Cool Free Wii Games! This Is Was Taken A While Ago When I Only Had 2.. And To This Day Most Of Them Dont Work. Why? You Need A Custom MotionPlus Wii Remote (I Dont Have One) Its Being Shipped! A Custom Blue Nyko MotionPlus Wii Remote (:<
Currently On The USB: Mario Kart Wii, Red Steel2, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Party,And A Few More..
Currently On DVD-R: Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero 6
Currently On DVD-R/DL: Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock (Just Released 2 Weeks Ago)
Preview:
Spoiler:

After Selecting The Game Info Pops Up!
Showing The WBFS ID, The Size Of The File I Hacked (2.59GB), The Desc.,Go Back, And Options!
Preview:
Spoiler:
Preview2 Zoomed:
Spoiler:

Next Press (1) For Options!
In Options The Choices You Get From EricSoft Are...:
Favorite - Favorite Game
Lang - English (Default Game)
Video - Default (Dont Mess)
Video Patch - Off (Dont Mess)
VIDTV - Off (Dont Mess)
Country Fix - Off (Dont Mess)
Anti 002 Fix - Off (Dont Mess)
IOS - 222 ( Mine Is 222, AKA My Custom IOS Firmware I Created / Coded. That Runs This Software. )
Lock IOS Reload - OFF (Dont Mess)
Alt. DOL - Off (If you know what your doing)
Ocarina (CHEATS) - off (If you want cheats! Sometimes cheats dont work. if your game freezes turn them off.)
Hook Type - VBI (Dont Mess)
Cheat Codes - Manage (You Can Download And Manage Cheats By Pressing A)
Cover Image - Download The Casing Pictures On The Mario Kart Disk Box.
Preview:
Spoiler:
Preview 2:
Spoiler:

In Ocarina (CHEATS) It Looks Like So:
Spoiler:
You Can Download, Save, And Select All On Your Cheats. Theres About 500 Cheats And There All Hacks That Get Injected Into The Game!
More Custom cheats: (MY FAV!)
Spoiler:

Global Options:
The Options That You Use To Run Your USB Things, Themes, ETC.
Prevew:
Spoiler:

Next Up, EricSoft Movie Player. (E.g. MPlayer CE)
This Plays Default DVD's With DVDx, That Doesnt Work On 4.1+
So If Your On an Old Wii This Will Work. On My Wii It Mounts Then Starts, Plays, Freezes, Bugs, Crashes.
Preview Of Startup:
So, First Press *OPEN*
Spoiler:
Next, Press *DVD Video*
Like So:
Spoiler:
Then, Click *Play DVD*
Like This! :
Spoiler:
Last, It Should Say Mounting... Please Wait.
Like:
Spoiler:
Once Finished (If Finished) Your DVD Movie Plays!

Next Up, The EricSoft File Browser! (Wii Xplorer):
Spoiler:
Simple File Browser.

Next Up, The Game Boy Advance(GBA) EricSoft Emulator!
First It Loads Up:
Spoiler:
Select The Game... :
Spoiler:
And Done! Mines GTA For GameBoy!
GTA Notice / Warning:
Spoiler:
Main Menu:
Spoiler:
Load Game / New Game :
Spoiler:
And Were In! Preview 1: Walking And Starting GTA.
Spoiler:
And Were Playing Too! Preview 2: Driving And Being Chased By Cops. --HOW FUCKING COOL AM I?!?! x]
Spoiler:

DMP *Dragon Media Player* :
Me Listening To Seven Nation Army.. :]
Spoiler:

Last, But Not Least..! (For Now)
The Free Wii Shop Channel Games! This Is How You Install wii Shop Channel Games, And Any Other Channel / IOS!
Lets Start:
Spoiler:
This Is Illegal, So I Have To Put A Notice... And Im Also Not Responcible If You Try My Software And You Mess Up Your Wii!!
Next, Select My Custom IOS! :
Spoiler:
My IOS Is 236 Because This IOS Lets Me Hack / Install Game Titles.
Now To Chose What Device To Use! (USB,SD Gecko 1, SD Gecko 2, Wii SD Card)
Spoiler:
I Use Wii SD Card Because Its Going On The Wii Menu Using The Wii SD Card!
Last, I Chose The File To Install / Uninstall It.
Spoiler:

Well Thats All From 1-2 Days Ago From 11/12/2010! LOL.

Last edited by 유♥유★EⓝW on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericmsv75.co.cc
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Eric are you hacking all game consoles now putting out logos everywhere? lol its pretty cool how you know how to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illegal
EricMS V75 GM
Illegal

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 am

Can you make a new guide? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 am

I just learned that my sister's computer has an SD slot, so I can actually do something with my Wii now.
Back to top Go down
JewSanta
EricMS Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 am

The Dreamer wrote:
I just learned that my sister's computer has an SD slot, so I can actually do something with my Wii now.
You can always get a usb adapter for this

Back to top Go down
The Dreamer
EricMS V75 GM
The Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 am

My family would never get me one, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*   [GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!* Empty

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]HOW TO HACK WII! *EricSoft Has Hacked NINTENDO Wii!!*
Page 1 of 1